View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll

26 16.67%

9 5.77%

17 10.90%

9 5.77%

12 7.69%

11 7.05%

11 7.05%

22 14.10%

15 9.62%

5 3.21%

19 12.18%
Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: AUSTRIA 2019 - PÆNDA - Limits

AUSTRIA 2019 - PÆNDA - Limits

2. Veteran
    Austria

Re: AUSTRIA 2019

Quote Originally Posted by EscGeek View Post
    Yes, but they're the only ones who were able to beat Conchita.. That's just a fact
    That‘s why I want an internal selection.
    NF Trackshittaz vs Conchita 51:49
    ESC Trackshittaz vs Conchita: 0:290
    Likes  EscGeek liked this post

3. Veteran
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    The question is, how long?

ORF has just undergone a political change, now the conservative government has control over the ORF after this week's vote in the oversight committee. Now directors and management will be changed too and I am not sure about our Delegation neither.

Maybe next year we will have John Otti Band or DJ Ötzi instead of what delivered the successes in recent years.
    Lord, shelter us from all evil!

4. Senior Member
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    The question is, how long?

ORF has just undergone a political change, now the conservative government has control over the ORF after this week's vote in the oversight committee. Now directors and management will be changed too and I am not sure about our Delegation neither.

Maybe next year we will have John Otti Band or DJ Ötzi instead of what delivered the successes in recent years.
    just one week later you are back to your negative mood..... its annoying.
    politics in austria are not interested in the esc. look at hungary a quite successful country though victor orban is the leader.

5. Hero
    Austria

It's fascinating how every other post is an attempt to drag someone down to a personal level. A pity that I don't care about how I am perceived and how someone is bothered by me.
    Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

6. Legend
    Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    That‘s why I want an internal selection.
    NF Trackshittaz vs Conchita 51:49
    ESC Trackshittaz vs Conchita: 0:290
    *8:290

I know my suggestion is a bit "out there" but he popped up under related videos when i was listening to voxxclub and i disovered him
    i didn't know that this gem that everyone in slovenia knows is actually a cover

original:
    Likes  sigi liked this post

Say "Na na na" 22 times. Yes, you're gonna like it! Ya-la-la

7. Guru
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    just one week later you are back to your negative mood..... its annoying.
    politics in austria are not interested in the esc. look at hungary a quite successful country though victor orban is the leader.
    I hope you are right, but when I look back at the last government in that constellation in the early 2000 years...
    The new old guy of the oversight looks to me like a John Otti Band fan. If he cares about who is the correspondent in Hungary, maybe he also cares about the ESC.

8. Senior Member
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I hope you are right, but when I look back at the last government in that constellation in the early 2000 years...
    The new old guy of the oversight looks to me like a John Otti Band fan. If he cares about who is the correspondent in Hungary, maybe he also cares about the ESC.
    what happens when you look back to that time? there was no influence of the government to the austrian esc act (rounder girls, alf poier, an aids charity song,.....). its ridiculous to think that esc is the most important thing in the world and the prime minister will call orf to tell them who to chose....

9. Guru
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    what happens when you look back to that time? there was no influence of the government to the austrian esc act (rounder girls, alf poier, an aids charity song,.....). its ridiculous to think that esc is the most important thing in the world and the prime minister will call orf to tell them who to chose....
    Without getting to picky. As I recall it, the aids charity song was after that era. You are very passionate about this topic.

10. Enthusiast
    Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Without getting to picky. As I recall it, the aids charity song was after that era. You are very passionate about this topic.
    thats probably the point. mostly passionate people here. they dont want to get draged down by useless pessimism.

11. Mentor
    Austria

I guess I already posted this song here last year but I forgot to put it in my wishlist for next year in my post on page 1:

Really wouldn't mind her singing at Eurovision...

I would also love MÖWE as songwriters:

CURRENT 2019 RANKING: 12 The Netherlands 10 Italy 8 Azerbaijan 7 Norway 6 Switzerland 5 Portugal 4 Cyprus 3 Iceland 2 Malta 1 Czech Republic