View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll

125 48.45%

39 15.12%

29 11.24%

15 5.81%

15 5.81%

11 4.26%

7 2.71%

4 1.55%

2 0.78%

1 0.39%

10 3.88%
Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ITALY 2019 - Mahmood - Soldi

ITALY 2019 - Mahmood - Soldi

2. Active Member
    Italy

Re: ITALY 2019

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    I want them to send Annalisa. If they sent her this year, she would be my number 1, I love to listen to this song, it is so beautiful.
    Annalisa would be perfect for Esc but I think that this year MetaMoro had a better song. Don't think she is going to partecipate next Sanremo. A good option is Lorenzo Licitra, X Factor winner. Amazing voice and good looking. He needs a good Italian style song with a strong voice extention. Obviously winning Sanremo first and that is so difficult, in case Baglioni allows him to be part of the Italian kermesse.
    Likes  lolita liked this post

3. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by nudiecrudi View Post
    Annalisa would be perfect for Esc but I think that this year MetaMoro had a better song. Don't think she is going to partecipate next Sanremo. A good option is Lorenzo Licitra, X Factor winner. Amazing voice and good looking. He needs a good Italian style song with a strong voice extention. Obviously winning Sanremo first and that is so difficult, in case Baglioni allows him to be part of the Italian kermesse.
    Yeah, but I like both Annalisa's song and MetaMoro's. Both songs are great. Well, Sanremo is festival of excellent, quality music in general, so you guys won't make mistake whoever you will send next year. All your entries were excellent, from 2011 to 2018.

4. Ninja
    England

Annalisa making the podium at last was lovely this year.

Next year i would love if Mika and Chiara took a duet tilt at Sanremo,i think the podium would be minimum for them.Chiara has never had the respect or success she deserves,but Mika understands her and would write them a cracking song i expect.

[/url]

5. Veteran
    Italy

Old woman with an emotional ballad xhat

maybe jazz pls.

6. Senior Member
    Italy

News from It: http://www.rai.it/programmi/sanremo/...da90c4444.html

A contest that was not there. A week on Rai1 completely dedicated to the "SANREMO GIOVANI" festival in December. Sanremo doubles and doubles the space dedicated to young people, with a great competition in which 24 artists "under 36" will compete to win the victory and finally win the two places to participate in the Festival of Sanremo 2019, and then be able to win . To win it, because in the February Festival there will be no "big" or "new proposals" but only performers who will compete on equal terms so that their song can achieve the winning palm of the number 69 edition of the Italian Song Festival.

"Sanremo Giovani" will be divided into two first evenings and four pre-evenings, which will be broadcast in December on Rai 1 and, simultaneously, on Radio 2, deferred on Rai 4 and, in reply, again on Rai 1.
    A revolutionary evolution strongly desired by the artistic director Claudio Baglioni in agreement with the general manager Mario Orfeo and with the direction of Rai1 that will allow the flagship network to amplify its commitment in favor of the discovery of young talents of Italian music, dedicating a whole week in the network schedule, from 17 to 21 December. The two finals will be preceded by 4 episodes of 45 minutes each, through which the finalists will be able to make their songs and their stories known.

In each final evening - 20 and 21 December - a winner will be decreed and these two champions will be able to fulfill their dream of competing directly in February with the Big at the 69th Italian Song Festival which will have a single category of competition. "Thanks to this important innovation - says the director of Rai1 Angelo Teodoli -" Sanremo Giovani "becomes a great event in its own right that will develop into an exciting competition and will feature 24 young artists involved in two first evenings, just before the Christmas holidays. This is a precise indication of how much Rai1 wants to invest in Italian music and its new talents, offering them a greater and higher quality space and, in this case, the first two classified, a unique opportunity ".

UK

Think it would be nice to see Andrea di Giovanni represent Italy, think he'd fit Eurovision perfectly

Italy is doing great with young names. Lorenzo Fragola or Arisa could really represent Italy and do potentially great.

Even if not for the ESC, i want to see these two at Sanremo this year.

9. Enthusiast
    Spain

God, Arisa, I will always regret not watching this masterpiece at ESC. She would've ACED it.

Likes  Gera11, mauve liked this post

10. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by nudiecrudi View Post
    I think Nali would of changed the song for ESC to maybe Bye Bye,it was dead on 3.00 minutes long and the album track.Doubt she will be back to SR now she has the podium under her belt.It will be interesting to see if Baglioni has more contemporary acts next year.I still think Alessandra Amoroso could be a darkhorse if she can find the right song.Sony/Colombia seem to of kept her away from SR because she has never needed the publicity or the risk,but i think she might be ready to enter.
    Sugar Music will surely fancy a run for the podium again.Question is with Malika Ayane releasing her album Domino this September perhaps she doesnt fancy another SR where the televote ignores her every time while the juries cant get enough.

11. Senior Member
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Think it would be nice to see Andrea di Giovanni represent Italy, think he'd fit Eurovision perfectly
    Please, no. No more new talent related products. They're done. Plus, he's annoying.
    "...and if I die today I'll be the happy phantom"