Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: POLAND 2019

1. Junkie
    Poland

Re: POLAND 2019

Doda really? I lost my hope few years ago.
    She wants a whole team, money, killer song, perfect staging, everything especially for her.. Of course she won't get it. She is attention whoring all the time.

2. Legend
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Only if the ballad is good, which hasn't been the case for almost all ballads Poland sent so far.

Of course, smth fantastic, classy like Poalnd 1999 - Mietek Szcześniak - "Przytul Mnie Mocno"!

The problem were vocals usually, so they need great, big vocals..and of course quality composition which can be appreciated with jury as well, not only televoting..
    I beyond the BONES!

3. Active Member
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Mrm View Post
    Of course, smth fantastic, classy like Poalnd 1999 - Mietek Szcześniak - "Przytul Mnie Mocno"!

The problem were vocals usually, so they need great, big vocals..and of course quality composition which can be appreciated with jury as well, not only televoting..
    I wouldn't call that song great but each to its own. Classy - yes, vocals - pristine, the musicianship - ok, but the song altogether very stale & dull for me. I would have a hard time recalling how the melody went even after listening to it 5 times daily (I made an experiment) few years ago - the only thing that leaves an impression is the last 15 seconds of it when he hits the highest notes so I wouldn't like anything resembling that. Not embarrassing at least unlike some after him. I love our first 4 entries (94-97) on the other hand.

4. Enthusiast
    Poland

I want to TVP make an internal decision next year. I don't want to see preselections with amateurs, whose wrote their songs in 1 day especially for the contest. It always ends bad.
    Likes  randajad, A-lister, Iker liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456