View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    19 13.29%
  • 10

    11 7.69%
  • 8

    25 17.48%
  • 7

    15 10.49%
  • 6

    9 6.29%
  • 5

    9 6.29%
  • 4

    13 9.09%
  • 3

    9 6.29%
  • 2

    11 7.69%
  • 1

    6 4.20%
  • 0

    16 11.19%
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 565

Thread: POLAND 2019 - Tulia - Pali się

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    #1

    POLAND 2019 - Tulia - Pali się


  2. Veteran
    Sweden
    A-lister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    27,349
    #21

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iker View Post
    Some people on Polish message boards mock Moldova calling it ''disco polo'' but the thing is that ''My Lucky Day'' is better than 99% of disco-polo.

    It's absolutely horrenduous stuff. Bulgarian chalga or Romanian manele that are sometimes compared to disco-polo are bafflingly sophisticated and listenable by comparison.
    Moldovan entry is more Eurovision mid 00's, Schlager-Dance-Pop mixed with Balkan motives, rather than "Disco-Polo-ish" I'd say

    Bulgarian chalga is actually very professional (well not all, but generally), Romanian manele however tend to be pretty amateur-ish...

    These two are obviously very cheesy, but still some of the "better" Disco-Polo we can find, with a bit better production and better looking singers (who can also sing live), something like these COULD work because they are having catchy melodies at least....



    Likes  Iker, EscGeek, blue00eyes liked this post
     

  3. Senior Member
    Poland
    Iker's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    462
    #22

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Moldovan entry is more Eurovision mid 00's, Schlager-Dance-Pop mixed with Balkan motives rather than "Disco-Polo-ish"

    Bulgarian chalga is actually very professional (well not all, but generally), Romanian manele however tend to be pretty amateur-ish...
    I know, Moldova does not remind me personally disco-polo all that much but I just refered to the opinion of other people on this subject.

  4. Veteran
    Sweden
    A-lister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    27,349
    #23

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iker View Post
    I know, Moldova does not remind me personally disco-polo all that much but I just refered to the opinion of other people on this subject.
    I understood Just that I disagree with those people

  5. Senior Member
    Poland
    Iker's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    462
    #24

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Moldovan entry is more Eurovision mid 00's, Schlager-Dance-Pop mixed with Balkan motives, rather than "Disco-Polo-ish" I'd say

    Bulgarian chalga is actually very professional (well not all, but generally), Romanian manele however tend to be pretty amateur-ish...

    These two are obviously very cheesy, but still some of the "better" Disco-Polo we can find, with a bit better production and better looking singers (who can also sing live), something like these COULD work because they are having catchy melodies at least....



    Well these two are among the better disco-polo songs (but I only like Czadoman's one - even the lyrics are not bad here ) but I think it would be extremely unlikely that something like this could ever be considered as our internal choice or to appear in open selection. There were some disco-polo acts that entered our selection but they've never been approved to take part in the final + afaik they were all simply horrible.

  6. Hero LesterMalvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,544
    #25

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by simonPL View Post
    Oh, come on people, it's to early. I know, this is very POSSIBLE way, but let's stay positive! We don't know anything yet. Maybe this flop will change the TVP's direction of selection? Maybe some interesting artists will decide to participate because of this year result which can be very easily beaten?
    You need no change. Just be as iconic as 2014 and all is well.

  7. Ninja
    Sweden
    tsegaye's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,376
    #26

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Just internally select Margaret with a pop banger written by the Debs, Arash and Wrethov and they're good to go
    Likes  AshleyWright, EscGeek, Jukica, Mii11, Realest liked this post
     
    Yeah yeah, fire. - Eleni Foureira

  8. Ninja
    Poland
    Yoozek's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,408
    Location
    Cracow, Poland
    #27

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by EscGeek View Post
    My heart be-be be-beats for Margaret, so send her, so that i can Thank You Very Much
    If she goes to eurovision, i'll go ape in my cabana
    Come on. We've just had a retard who can't sing a pop song.
    - Jonida
    - Jo tyż niy!

  9. Ninja
    Poland
    Yoozek's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,408
    Location
    Cracow, Poland
    #28

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by blue00eyes View Post
    Soo..

    Gromee's flop will lead us to no name with a dull ballad for 2019
    With which we may finish TOP3 in televoting once again. It's still better to send something fast and don't qualify though, am I right?
    - Jonida
    - Jo tyż niy!

  10. Legend
    Slovenia
    EscGeek's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,195
    Location
    Milky Way
    #29

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoozek View Post
    Come on. We've just had a retard who can't sing a pop song.
    K, but look who got 2nd this year

    Cause I'm way up and I ain’t comin' down
    Keep taking me higher
    Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah
    'Cause I'm burning up and I ain't coolin' down
    Yeah I got the fire
    Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah

    I’m hotter than fire, water can’t cool me down
    Water can’t cool me do-o-own, oh oh, oh oh
    I’m dancing like flames and nothing can cool me down
    Watch me, I run this to-o-own, oh oh oh
    No, water can’t cool me
    Da-da-da-da-da-da-down
    Da-da-da, no, water can’t cool me
    Likes  blue00eyes liked this post
     
    Say "Na na na" 22 times. Yes, you're gonna like it! Ya-la-la

  11. Mentor
    Poland
    blue00eyes's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Location
    Polska
    #30

    Re: POLAND 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoozek View Post
    With which we may finish TOP3 in televoting once again. It's still better to send something fast and don't qualify though, am I right?
    What the hell? Did you expect Happy Prince or Monika Urlik to achieve top3 televoting?

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:37.