View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll

105 41.83%

23 9.16%

26 10.36%

11 4.38%

9 3.59%

10 3.98%

7 2.79%

2 0.80%

5 1.99%

8 3.19%

45 17.93%
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: ICELAND 2019 - Hatari - Hatri­ mun sigra

Exclamation ICELAND 2019 - Hatari - Hatri­ mun sigra

2. See You Space Cowboy
    UK

Re: ICELAND 2019

@lavieenrose you are the worst gay I know. Hang your head in shame. Hatari's key change schlager finale is no excuse to not have Hera Bjork as your number 1 here.
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post

3. Hero
    Brazil

ok i don't think i need to listen to anything else we have our second place of 2019
    Likes  Kruto liked this post

Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

4. Addict
    UK

Weird how the two Eurovision veterans have by far the two worst songs. Hera's in particular is Maltese reject garbage.

Hatari are obviously my #1, followed by Heidrun Anna, whose song is most like the stuff I listen to irlsies and it captured me immediately.
    Likes  BorisBubbles, randajad, mauve, Alaska49 liked this post

5. Guru
    Belgium

I agree with opinionsigotem. Hera's song is t e r r i b l e: dated, mediocre, depressing. It does nothing for me. What a sad waste of perfect Hera

Having said that, Fridrik's even worse lol. Brendan Murray sucked. Deal with it.
    Likes  randajad, mauve liked this post

It's not the song that matters, but what you do with it.

6. Wizard
    Germany

#TeamHatari Modern, innovative AND I love it!
    Likes  ZoboCamel, ES2011 liked this post

ôWhere words leave off, music begins.ö ― Heinrich Heine

7. Expert
    Australia

Okay, Hatari are growing on me big-time. Please send them, Iceland, you'd likely have a safe spot in my top 5.

Hatred will prevail
    Likes  mauve liked this post

8. Legend
    Sweden

This is my thought on the songs (I judge the english versions, cause I suppose it will be one of those that will go to ESC):

"What If I Can Have Love?" Fri­rik Ëmar
    He got a really nice song and the song is not bad. But I don't know, maybe a little unspecial to work on a bigger stage. But still decent.

"Licky Licky" DanÝel Ëliver
    What the heck is this?! I just say one word. Nope!

"What Are You Waiting For?" ١rdÝs Imsland
    Very Schlager meets dancemusic. Has some nice parts, but a little too sugary for me. I like things a little more...raw.

"Fighting For Love" Tara Mobee
    Tara got a nice voice. Love the dancebeat in the chorus, usually I don't like that stuff, but here it sounded very refreshing to be Iceland. Damn, this is pretty good, very promising, good luck Tara.

"Mama Said" Kristina
    I got shocked when I heard her voice, so deep. Quite cute song, but I feel like it is a little waste with this girls talent. She deserves something more serious, a deep Amy Winehousesque ballad or something. Oh well, maybe next year?

"Make Me Whole" ═var DanÝels
    A little country pop, a really good singer here. Can totally see this do well in the NF, but I can't see this do anything special in Eurovision.

"Jeijˇ, keyrum alla lei­" Elli grill, Ska­i og Glymur
    So two songs will go Icelandic whatever happens? Well this song sounds like witches around a fire, cooking some weird potions. The chorus is actually not bad...but this will be a lot I think. Interesting to see how this will be live.

"Hatri­ mun sigra" Hatari
    I love when Iceland goes crazy, and this is completly insane. I can't even find words...I am not sure if I like it either...But I do in a way....this is weird. It is like Rammstein would go gay (looking at the picture, a lot of nudity to expect) And I wouldn't be mad seeing this in Tel Aviv.

"Sunday Boy" Hei­r˙n Anna
    Oh man, she sounds a lot like Nina Persson, the singer of the 90s group The Cardigans. Damn, so similar. Pretty cute song, I don't know if it fits ESC though...probably not...

"Moving On" Hera Bj÷rk
    Zzzzzz jeez this was really boring....Nothing happens at all...I go to bed instead.

Well it is a better NF than last year, I am glad they ditched a few songs and just selected 10. I am not sure who I want to win this early though, but probably either Tara Mobee or (god forbid) Hatari. But My gut feeling is that the country song by ═var DanÝels will be in the front seat prior to this. But we'll see.

9. Active Member
    Netherlands

Hatari and nothing else.

10. See You Space Cowboy
    UK

Judging from their photographs, I feel like Hatari must take some inspiration from my favourite SoulCalibur character (pre Azwel), Voldo.

Their song is really interesting. I'm not sure I can even honestly say at this point if I actually like it. The composition, certainly. It's great synth pop. The verses are kind of unpleasant though, and whilst I appreciate that this is probably their thing, it makes it difficult for me to fall for it. What I do love though is that surprise key change. Really getting into the spirit of Eurovision there, bless them. It's a challenging piece but also strangely accessible melodically speaking. They certainly have the stand out entry here, for better or worse. It's impossible not to have some kind of reaction to them, either positive or negative, but for some reason I'm sitting in the middle. I'd be up for them winning this though and going to Eurovision. Having a band like them at the contest is a tasty prospect.
    Likes  Mrm liked this post

11. Veteran
    France

Hatari literally blew my thousand of wigs away.
    "Chante, chante si tu veux, chante quand tu peux, mais chante avec moi..."
    France 2019

Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast