View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll

106 41.90%

23 9.09%

26 10.28%

11 4.35%

9 3.56%

10 3.95%

7 2.77%

2 0.79%

5 1.98%

9 3.56%

45 17.79%
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: ICELAND 2019 - Hatari - Hatriš mun sigra

Exclamation ICELAND 2019 - Hatari - Hatriš mun sigra

2. Active Member
    Netherlands

Re: ICELAND 2019

Hahahahaha... they're brilliant...
    Likes  mauve liked this post

3. Senior Member
    Poland

Are there any betting odds accessible?

4. Expert
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Iker View Post
    Are there any betting odds accessible?
    Yeah, the Betfair exchange has some. It's pretty low-liquidity at the moment (meaning less accuracy), especially since the site apparently bugged out earlier and deleted a bunch of bet offers, lol.

But Hatari is pretty clearly the favourite no matter how you look at it, sitting at odds of... wow, they were actually last matched at 1.4 (and are currently available at 1.5) That's more of a favourite than I'd thought. Hera is then in a clear second (last matched @ 4.7), with Kristina maybe in third quite a while back and things getting harder to tell past that.

TL;DR it's hard to be specific right now, but the odds favourites are Hatari >> Hera >> Kristina > everyone else.
    Likes  Iker liked this post

5. Senior Member
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by ZoboCamel View Post
    Yeah, the Betfair exchange has some. It's pretty low-liquidity at the moment (meaning less accuracy), especially since the site apparently bugged out earlier and deleted a bunch of bet offers, lol.

But Hatari is pretty clearly the favourite no matter how you look at it, sitting at odds of... wow, they were actually last matched at 1.4 (and are currently available at 1.5) That's more of a favourite than I'd thought. Hera is then in a clear second (last matched @ 4.7), with Kristina maybe in third quite a while back and things getting harder to tell past that.

TL;DR it's hard to be specific right now, but the odds favourites are Hatari >> Hera >> Kristina > everyone else.
    Hopefully it bodes well for my favourite entry thus
    Likes  ZoboCamel liked this post

6. Legend
    Portugal

It seems Hatari said their only intention in taking part is to protest live on stage in Tel-Aviv against Israel.
    Does anyone know what the lyrics of their song are about? The title is "Hate will prevail" and considering the things they're saying when talking about this I don't think they're the right type of people to support in anything, really.

7. Guru
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    It seems Hatari said their only intention in taking part is to protest live on stage in Tel-Aviv against Israel.
    That's not what they said. They said they want to bring awareness to the situation and they know that could get them disqualified but they didn't say they would do that on stage.

8. Legend
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by nunaney View Post
    That's not what they said. They said they want to bring awareness to the situation and they know that could get them disqualified but they didn't say they would do that on stage.
    Oh sorry, I read it on Scandipop's twitter. Scandipop reported they literally said "protest against Israel on stage in Tel-Aviv"

9. ESC Moderator
    Scotland

Oh man, I'd be gutted if they won the selection but then didn't take part. Their song is among the best of the entire NF selection and excites me greatly about it's potential at Eurovision.
    Current 2019 ranking (23rd February) 12. Australia, 10. Estonia, 8. Albania, 7. Spain, 6. Czech Republic, 5. Latvia, 4. Italy, 3. Romania, 2. Germany, 1. Slovenia

10. Veteran
    Austria

I've only one word for Hataris song so far: disturbing.
    I really don't know what do do with it. There is something appealing and something very repulsive in it at the same time. I thoroughly read the lyrics and I find them deeply depressive and not at all satirical as I read in some other place.
    Likes  randajad, AshleyWright liked this post

11. Ninja
    France

Hatari has the best song for now or very close to it and it they just shoot themselves in the foot with that declaration... facepalm

like just win eurovision and then yell at Israel with your winning speech, do a Salvador Sobral "I-don't-like-pop" moment.
    Likes  Sammy liked this post

Stan LOONA.