Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2017 | RESULTS from page 3

1. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Re: FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2017 [RESULTS 23 Apr 20:00 CET]

Great job, @aardvark - and an exciting Results Show! and Many Congrats to the winner, Ireland and Imelda May! Also great to see United Kingdom and Steps in 2nd place, my favourite FSC-song of 2017! It was a great Special Edition with many, many great songs (as we see from the very different voting and the huge amount of different 12 pointers) and quite hard to make a top 10.

Thank you also for all the points for my Norwegian entries (special thanx for a great 3rd place here for Sirenia), it gladdens me to see that they were enjoyed and embraced by you all in the great FSC year 2017!
    Likes  aardvark, tugberkic liked this post

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>

2. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Re: FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2017 [RESULTS 23 Apr 20:00 CET]

ooo a 2nd place, thank you very much.^^ Congrats Ireland on the win. British Isles dominating. Fab show Aardvark you've done a great job.
    Likes  aardvark, tugberkic liked this post

3. Veteran
    Sweden

Good job @aardvark and congrats to & @doctormalisimo , the overall results are so so for my taste but at least a couple from my own top. 10 in the overall top. 10 as well. I expected a bit better for Miss Li tbh but regardless thank you to those of you that voted for the only Swedish entry that managed to be in this

to
    @hawadharma for
    @94ayd for
    @Mozz for
    Likes  aardvark, 94ayd liked this post

4. Guru
    Portugal

Good Job @aardvark ! Congratulations Ireland !

Thanks to everyone who voted for Kika, an excellent result !!
    Likes  Zorjan, tugberkic liked this post

Forum Song Contest - Portugal
    WorldVision - Lisbon (Russia from VW 93 )

5. Wizard
    Malaysia

Re: FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2017 | RESULTS from page 3

So sad that Steps only a little behind!!!
    Congratulations Ireland even though you are not in my Top 10
    "Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456