View Poll Results: Vote for the song you want to WIN! http://pollmaker.vote/p/QVWYLCA0

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Ignore this

The results are hidden 0%
  • Ignore this as well

The results are hidden 0%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ FINAL ROUND (ddl. 11th May, 21:59 CEST)

1. Administrator
    Croatia

ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ FINAL ROUND (ddl. 11th May, 21:59 CEST)

We will decide the winner via the game. The rules are very simple: I will post the hints from time to time (most likely one hint per day) and you have to guess a city according to the available hints. You can post only once per semi-final/final, what means that you can make 2 posts (one in each semi) while we have semi-finals (with limited number of guesses by semi-final). The game is very popular and exciting and it definitely won't be boring. Also, the winner will be contacted, but he/she won't be revealed until they will decide to use the twist.

HINTS:
    1. It is a place
    It is a city (yeah I accidentally revealed this )
    2. Its population is lower than 500 000
    3. It is located in Eurasia (Europe or Asia)
    4. It is less than 50 km from the sea
    5. It is located in Europe
    6. Its population is lower than 100 000
    7. It is in Iceland (2 guesses)

Hey to everyone and welcome to one of the most popular forum games! I'm back once again as one of ESC Big Brother hosts. If you are playing this game for the first time, please check the rules below!

ESC Big Brother 2018 has two big parts: 2 semi-finals and the big final. Semi-finals are equal to the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 semi-finals with prequalified countries that are voting in that semi-final. While there are no prequalified countries, the big final will consist of 13 songs from every semi-final! The last standing song in the final will be crowned with ESC Big Brother 2018 winner award. Both semi-finals and final include special twists/challenges which are here to make this game more interesting for everyone, so let's hope that we will succeed!

2. Administrator
    Croatia

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ NEW ROUND HAS STARTED, PLEASE VOTE (ddl. 7th May, 22:59 CEST)

And start voting!

http://pollmaker.vote/p/QVWYLCA0 -> remember, you are voting for the song you want to win, not for the song you want to eliminate

3. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ FINAL ROUND (ddl. 11th May, 21:59 CEST)

No idea how made top 3 but I hope we will get the same winner as in the Ranking Game.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

4. Senior Member
    Austria

after all the rounds voting for the song we want to eliminate, why now vote for the song we want to win? its not logical

5. Active Member
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    after all the rounds voting for the song we want to eliminate, why now vote for the song we want to win? its not logical

Because there is three finalists left and at the end of Big Brother you vote person, who you would like to win competition.

6. Administrator
    Croatia

We have a winner and announcement is coming soon everything else will be posted within a few days

7. Senior Member
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by heke1988 View Post
    Because there is three finalists left and at the end of Big Brother you vote person, who you would like to win competition.
    i know. but that doesnt make sense to me. because the three left are not those who people like to win but those who most people dont want not to win. i thought thats the clue of the game and the difference to other rankings. the winner would be the one who has the least haters.

8. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    i know. but that doesnt make sense to me. because the three left are not those who people like to win but those who most people dont want not to win. i thought thats the clue of the game and the difference to other rankings. the winner would be the one who has the least haters.
    We always have voting for the winner in the final round (at least when I'm hosting ESC Big Brother)

Anyway, results time I'll be short since everyone is waiting for the results

Detailed breakdown in a few days

9. Active Member
    Austria

Thanks for the results and for hosting this game, Jukica and ParadiseES. It was great fun taking part!

10. Wizard
    Austria

Another great result for Austria.
    2019: ranking in progress
    2018: AT | 2017: BE | 2016: UA | 2015: AU | 2014: AT | 2013: NO | 2012: SE | 2011: SE

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021