Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airlines you flown with

1. Veteran
    Morocco

Airlines you flown with

What airlines id you fly with and what was your best flight/airline you had?

For me, I flew with multiple airlines which includes
    British Airways
    Royal Air Maroc
    Air France
    KLM
    Vueling
    EasyJet
    Ryanair
    Ukraine International Airlines
    TUI (Thomson)

For me the best one I had would be UIA based on the meal I had which was actually tasty better tahn the chicken tagine they have on RAM or that pickle cheese sandwich on BA

This year in June Finnair would be added on the list and that I can't way due to the fact i got Premium Economy with business like meal to Helsinki and Chongqing, China

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

2. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Re: Airlines you flown with

ohh, only a small amount for me. Let me rank them based on how good I thought they were.

1- KLM Comfortable spacious seats, constantly given food and drink at no extra charge. Very enjoyable flight.
    2- Flybe Only a small flight but I remember the seating being rather comfortable and not cramped.
    3 - American Airlines Multiple flights with them and had no problems at all, about average and the meal was ok.
    4 - RyanAir Annoying rules and strict baggage allowance, and all the hidden extras, but it was efficient with quick boarding and comfortable seating etc.
    5 - Ukraine International Airlines Didn't enjoy at all, Seating was super cramped and the airplane was very hot, the air conditioning was useless and they only gave 1 small cup of water for the entire flight (luckily I took my own on also). There was also a group of french travellers sat around me and they all had pre-ordered meals and none of them got it.
    6 - EasyJet Not necessarily the worse, but I was only 4 or 5 at the time of flying so can't remember much.

WV Western USA
    Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for?
    NSC Solentoya
    Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma

3. Legend
    United States

I'll do a full list later, but were I to rank like Ashley did, United Airlines would be at the very bottom. The really, really terrible things United Airlines does are what get into the press, but that ignores the myriad ways in which they're merely garden-variety awful.
    12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

4. Legend
    UK

1 American Airlines
    Only flown with them once (Manchester to New York) but it was the only flight I have ever been on where I can say I actually enjoyed it! The aircraft was much older than British Airways (looked like something from the 80's) but that made absolute no difference to me as it was a top service and very friendly, always asking if you want anything else (I was happy to say yes more wine pls lol). So I was very pleased!

2 EasyJet
    Of the low-cost carriers, it is not as cheap as Ryanair, but the service is definitely better and the aircraft more comfortable imo.

3 Ryanair
    Like I say, the service isn't great but you can get almost anywhere for next-to-nothing fares so can't complain really!

4 British Airways
    Proud of them as our flag carrier, however whilst the service was great, in contrast to American Airlines I found it to be very regimented and not very friendly. Eg you will eat at this time, you will have a drink at this time, if you don't then you've missed your chance! Also the seating is too cramped for long haul imo.

5 Air France
    Similar to British Airways in that respect, although I have only done a short flight with them (and they are not our flag carrier ) so can't really pass a proper opinion on them!

6 Flybe
    No problems, just don't really have views either way!

5. Veteran
    Germany

Ryanair. Thats it.

I might add Icelandair to the list soon

6. Super Moderator
    Sweden

I've forgotten some, as I have been on a lot of connecting flights with various different airlines, but these are the ones I can remember at the top of my head:

Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
    I've only had good experiences with SAS. Usually good standard and usually punctual.

Lufthansa
    Only good things to say. Very professional, organized and punctual (and thus very stereotypically German).

Germanwings
    Low-cost airline, but I had a good experience. Much better than a certain Irish low-cost airline.

British Airways
    Flew with them back in the late '90s, but I only remember positive things about them. Though, the fact that it was my first time flying internationally probably made the experience even more special and exciting.

Air France
    I don't remember specifics, but I feel like if I would have had a bad experience I would have remembered it, so it was probably a good flight.

Icelandair
    I don't remember anything specific, but just like with Air France I feel like any bad experiences would have stood out in my memory so I'm pretty sure it was a good flight.

Norwegian
    Good low-cost airline. There were no hidden fees or extra charges like that certain Irish low-cost airline. Got the job done in a timely fashion.

American Airlines
    Everything felt quite subpar. Not terrible, but not necessarily great either. The plane was very dated. It was a fairly short flight though, so it was OK.

Delta Air Lines
    Excellent, at least back in 2001 when I flew with them. The plane seemed very fancy, even in economy class. It was my first trans-Atlantic flight and it was the first time I was in one of those large planes with two aisles and three groups of seating in each row. I remember thinking that it was just like in the movies.

Midwest Airlines
    Lots of seat and leg room, even in economy. Only had a positive experience with this one.

Trans World Airlines (TWA)
    I honestly don't have any memory of what they were like. It was only a domestic flight within the US.

United Airlines
    You've heard about people's terrible experiences with them, but I had a good experience on my trans-Atlantic flight. Maybe not the best I've ever flown with, but certainly not the worst.

Ryanair
    Probably the worst airline I've ever flown with. Yes, they do offer (sometimes) insanely low prices on flights, but literally everything costs extra (even your luggage), so with all the added fees it's not that cheap in the end. Plus, they usually fly to airports in the middle of nowhere so you have to add the cost of traveling to the city you were meant to go to. Add the non-existent leg room to that and I'm not sure the supposed low cost is worth it in the end. I've lost count on how many times there have been issues of some kind or delays or other nuisances. They used to be pretty good actually, but then they started cutting back on standard and upped the costs.
    ///Anna

(``._.[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]._.`)

7. Veteran
    Morocco

I agree about Ryanair about being insanely cheap prices, for the past couple years we have been using them due to the price but also direct flights between Liverpool and Marrakech

8. Veteran
    Finland

KLM 10/10 Best airline in the world. Very comfortable, friendly staff and new aircraft. I had only one issue with their app once, my flight status was updated in a way that only my arrival was shown as delayed, but the departure was on time They only informed the departure was delayed as well on the gate.
    TAP 10/10 Super friendly and well-organised.
    Lufthansa 10/10 Again, a great service.
    Swiss 10/10 Only flew with them once, but was excellent!
    Austrian Airlines 10/10 same as above
    Finnair 8/10 Mixed review here. If you don't know the Finnish character you may find their service a bit cold, but they have improved a lot.
    TAME 7/10 A bit old aircraft, but I used them for short flights to Lima, so it was OK. The crew was very professional.
    Copa Airlines 7/10 Same as above
    Star Peru 7/10 Same
    Spainair (RIP) 7/10
    Air Berlin (RIP) 7/10 Very basic, but the flights were super cheap! I miss you!
    Wizzair 7/10 If I pay less than 80 euros for a round-trip from Barcelona to Skopje I shouldn't complain. Basic service, a bit uncomfortable seats, but effective.
    Vueling 7/10 Although a low-cost airline, you don't feel they are pushing you to buy stuff onboard, the service is very basic but I don't mind, now that I live in Barcelona it's my first option as they fly almost everywhere.
    Norwegian 5/10 Very uncomforatble seats, the crew many times rude or just ignore your existance. The only reason I fly with them is the low prices, when they have offers because many times is almost as expensive as big companies.
    AirBaltic 5/10 Only used them as a last minute booking or last option when other companies were too expensive. Their prices aren't especially cheap, and their connections from the Baltics to the rest of Europe aren't great either.
    Air France 3/10 Unfriendly crew, even rude. Old aircraft for long haul flights, I could hadly watch a movie or read subtitles. Not even a welcome onboard, the crew pretend to be too busy for that, in 13 hours flight you hardly see them, unless you go to the toilet and find them chatting and grooming in the galley. Found the seats dirty with plastic bags from a previous flight, food is bad, water is not offered unless you get up and ask for that yourself, they are absolutely the oppsote of their business partner KLM.

Going to fly with Ryanair for the very first time in a couple of weeks

9. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Delta Air Lines
    Excellent, at least back in 2001 when I flew with them. The plane seemed very fancy, even in economy class. It was my first trans-Atlantic flight and it was the first time I was in one of those large planes with two aisles and three groups of seating in each row. I remember thinking that it was just like in the movies.
    ahaha That was the exact same for me on my first trans-Atlantic flight. I was super hyped for the fact there was a 'middle bit' with two aisles, because I saw it all the time in movies. Except in my case the seats were arranged in a 2-4-2 formation.
    Likes  SaladBreak, Stargazer liked this post

WV Western USA
    Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for?
    NSC Solentoya
    Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma

10. Veteran
    Morocco

@cegs5

I do hope the food would be good on Finnair especially the fact I have upgraded my meals to business class meals; Beef Brisket, Lamb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast