Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: ESC 2018 General Discussion Thread

1. Ninja
    Brazil

Re: ESC 2018 General Discussion Thread

i am glad that schadenfreude was mentioned because... yes, it is a thing and it's valid? are all of you swedish flags throwing a tantrum on behalf of australia when obviously people felt more schadenfreude about their televote last place? on behalf of russia where even yulia's fragility didn't stop the frankly aggressive schadenfreude towards her NQ? on behalf of romania and azerbaijan for the reception their first NQs got? you guys ain't special lol. some people will root against you because of non-performance reasons. shit happens. people can feel however they want. i say this as someone who grew to love ingrosso and his song.
    Likes  randajad liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

2. Junkie
    Austria

Overall, I have really good impression of the hosts this year, however, Silvia was terrible, why was she even there? She had way too many gaffes.

Also the Furtado was a bit gaffe prone "We have Hovig, yes, CYPRUS", but at least she was very charming and funny. Filomena and Daniela overshone the other two quite a bit.
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

3. Mentor
    Estonia

The Semi-Results with the Linear Juryvoting:

Likes  Stiven, balizeg liked this post

00: LV | 01: GR | 02: LV | 03: TR | 04: UA | 05: CS | 06: FI | 07: BY | 08: IL |
    09: NO | 10: DE | 11: GR | 12: AZ | 13: AZ | 14: ES | 15: SE | 16: UA | 17: BG

4. Mentor
    Estonia

The Grandfinal-Results with the Linear Juryvoting.

Likes  Stiven, balizeg liked this post

00: LV | 01: GR | 02: LV | 03: TR | 04: UA | 05: CS | 06: FI | 07: BY | 08: IL |
    09: NO | 10: DE | 11: GR | 12: AZ | 13: AZ | 14: ES | 15: SE | 16: UA | 17: BG

5. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    i am glad that schadenfreude was mentioned because... yes, it is a thing and it's valid? are all of you swedish flags throwing a tantrum on behalf of australia when obviously people felt more schadenfreude about their televote last place? on behalf of russia where even yulia's fragility didn't stop the frankly aggressive schadenfreude towards her NQ? on behalf of romania and azerbaijan for the reception their first NQs got? you guys ain't special lol. some people will root against you because of non-performance reasons. shit happens. people can feel however they want. i say this as someone who grew to love ingrosso and his song.
    Personally, I never feel joy on others expense and failures, except maybe for Trump and SD. And then it's more the ideas and the symbols they represent. I think one should distinguish between shit-talking and trash-talking (look it up if you don't get what I mean). Trash-talking is common in sports and for example in certain male companionships (perhaps even among females but I wouldn't know). It is a true sign of trust, love and friendship. Shit-talking is the direct opposite. Sometimes it's a balance between the two.

6. Junkie
    Austria

Here are the televoting top 20 since 2000 which deliver a heartbreak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzAE3xYzdoE
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859