Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: FSC #103 - September 2017: The Show! [Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal] | RESULTS from page 4 (post #35)

1. Active Member
    Greece

Re: FSC #103 - September 2017: The Show! [Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal] | RESULTS from page 4, post 35

oh my god, I ended up 4th, honestly love y'all for your votes
    Likes  94ayd, BlueForever, JSSArcos, Eulaliya liked this post

2. Wizard
    Malaysia

Re: FSC #103 - September 2017: The Show! [Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal] | THE RESULTS SHOW TODAY, 30.09, 18:00 CET

Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    Good old last place for Germany.
    I wasted my and points on countries which did not vote

Shame on you.. If I knew, 2 other countries would have benefited from my points
    "Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

3. Veteran
    Italy

Re: FSC #103 - September 2017: The Show! [Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal] | RESULTS from page 4, post 35

Gosh, I completely forgot to send my votes in time. It's the first time this happens (and hopefully the last!). I don't know why I was sure I had already sent my votes but I didn't. I'm really sorry cause I wasted a 3rd place and many points, but my life is very busy in this period.
    "Kris, you're a homosexual so I'll send you The Essential Barbara Streisand collection." (cit. RainyWoods)

4. Veteran
    Sweden

Decent results, kind of what I expected tbh, although I was hoping for a change that I would fair better than normally when sending a Swedish language entry, but somehow it never happens , also bittersweet that it would have faired even worse if it wasn't for the non-voters... anyhooo, I missed the show unfortunately, but nevertheless congrats to and @doctormalisimo to the victory , it was in my top. 15 and is a decent song so what more can I say

Also... as tradition...

A very big thank you to everyone of you who voted for Sweden in this edition

54 pts

... and a reprise of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

Likes  JSSArcos, 94ayd liked this post

5. Active Member
    Czech Republic

Hello everyone!

I've been so swamped with work recently that I didn't even have time to go through the entire show until now!
    I cannot believe I reached the 5th place! Such a big surprise!

It's actually my second best result since I joined FSC, i.e. since #99 edition!

Thank you guys for all the points for the Czech Republic
    So happy to see that some quality metal piece was appreciated!

TOTAL: 5th Place, 67 points

Likes  JSSArcos, Zorjan, 94ayd liked this post

FSC #103. Vote CZE

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314