Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

  1. Administrator
    Croatia
    Jukica's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,864
    Location
    Croatia
    #1

    KAZAKHSTAN 2018


  2. WorldVision Mod
    United States
    Gera11's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,878
    Location
    Bucharest
    #2

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    @Gabe HYPEEEEEEEEEE

  3. Legend
    Portugal
    DanielLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    #3

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    I still hope they will enter Eurovision!




  4. Veteran
    France
    John1's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,424
    Location
    France
    #4

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    They may debut at the EASC 2018, yet they mayn't at the ESC 2018.
    Likes  Sabiondo liked this post
     
    underrate /ʌndəˈreɪt/ : underestimate the extent, value, or importance of someone.

  5. Wizard
    Russian Federation
    Sabiondo's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,519
    Location
    Venezuela
    #5

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    They may debut at the EASC 2018, yet they mayn't at the ESC 2018.
    I agree, especially that EBU showen ovious preference to for can take part in both song contests, unless if Europe Counsil gives the membership that need to ensure their EBU full membership to take part in both song contests.
    Vist OGAE Rest of the World website: http://nimbleinity.com/DHtM

  6. Veteran
    France
    John1's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,424
    Location
    France
    #6

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabiondo View Post
    I agree, especially that EBU showen ovious preference to for can take part in both song contests, unless if Europe Counsil gives the membership that need to ensure their EBU full membership to take part in both song contests.
    It'd be much more logical to allow Kazakhstan to participate instead of Australia, as they seem to be closer to Europe
    underrate /ʌndəˈreɪt/ : underestimate the extent, value, or importance of someone.

  7. Wizard
    Russian Federation
    Sabiondo's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,519
    Location
    Venezuela
    #7

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    It'd be much more logical to allow Kazakhstan to participate instead of Australia, as they seem to be closer to Europe
    But EBU don't want them debuting because is not an Anglosaxon white country like who don't share strong connections + culture with Western Europe and that is not profitable for EBU in terms of economic and audience! Also because due their predictable votes would go to their neighbors and the racism that could generate in some fans from countries complaining to see ''Asians'' competing annually in an European ''Aryan'' competition.

    Sad but true..
    Likes  GRE liked this post
     
    Vist OGAE Rest of the World website: http://nimbleinity.com/DHtM

  8. Veteran
    France
    John1's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,424
    Location
    France
    #8

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabiondo View Post
    But EBU don't want them debuting because is not an Anglosaxon white country like who don't share strong connections + culture with Western Europe and that is not profitable for EBU in terms of economic and audience! Also because due their predictable votes would go to their neighbors and the racism that could generate in some fans from countries complaining to see ''Asians'' competing annually in an European ''Aryan'' competition.

    Sad but true..
    Though they became an EBU associate member...
    underrate /ʌndəˈreɪt/ : underestimate the extent, value, or importance of someone.

  9. Super Moderator
    Kazakhstan
    Gabe's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,487
    Location
    Newcastle
    #9

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Gera11 View Post
    @Gabe HYPEEEEEEEEEE
    XHEAT I DREAM
    'Every day I feel like jesus' - Sultana
    'Britney Spears can't sing. She can quack, but she can't sing.' - lavieenrose



    My current timezone is GMT.

  10. Legend
    Ukraine
    AlekS's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18,542
    Location
    BOPkraine
    #10

    Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2018

    According to Khabar officials they're holding negotiations about taking part.
    Likes  Stiven liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55.