Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WLSC 133 in Whitespire, Bigicia | RESULTS | 20 August, 19 CET!

1. Citizen of Earth-1
    Romania

Re: WLSC 133 in Whitespire, Bigicia | THE SHOW | DDL: 19 August, 23:59 CET

The show is up in the #2 post!
    Likes  Sultana liked this post

2. h a s e k i
    Turkey

I like my banner, looks exactly like my nation´s homeland!
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

i n l o v e w i t h m a l u m a

3. Veteran
    Scotland

Delicious banners @Gera11 - you've encapsulated the atmosphere of the Shadow Moors which lie to the south of our capital Nucharlton. Folklore is rife in this area and ancient spirits are said to roam these moors late and night and every tree is said to whisper the name of different person who passed away fighting for our independence during the Great War of Polroysur just over 20 years ago...

12 GREECE / 10 ESTONIA / 8 UNITED KINGDOM/ 7 Sweden / 6 Moldova / 5 Switzerland / 4 Israel / 3 Italy / 2 Cyprus / 1 San Marino

4. Active Member
    Ukraine

I have a lot of questions:
    1.How will be "hello" and "thank you" on Bigician language? (or the language, that Bigician people are speaking?)
    2. Are these banners showing the beauty of Bigicia or of the participating countries?
    3. When will be the results known? I know that on the 20-th of August, but will it be in the morning, or in the evening, or at 00:01, or at 23:59?

All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

5. Citizen of Earth-1
    Romania

Quote Originally Posted by DJNightingale View Post
    I want to ask: How will be "hello" and "thank you" on Bigician language? (or what language are Bigician people talk on?)
    And one more question: are these banners showing the beauty of Bigicia or of the participating countries?
    I tried to give everyone something related to the climate they chose (or improvise for the participants that did not send any details), but I guess you could say some are from Bigicia as well. The Empire contains a large number of different cultures and climates. Your banner for example, could either be an ancient ruin beneath the mighty Ternopolis or a forgotten city situated in the southern parts of Bigicia.

As for "Hello" and "thank you", I've never thought to create a language (or several languages) for WL/NSC; English will do (the common tongue of WLSC )

edit: Probably something like 18-19 CET. I'm not 100% sure yet, but clearly not in the morning

6. Active Member
    Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Gera11 View Post
    I tried to give everyone something related to the climate they chose (or improvise for the participants that did not send any details), but I guess you could say some are from Bigicia as well. The Empire contains a large number of different cultures and climates. Your banner for example, could either be an ancient ruin beneath the mighty Ternopolis or a forgotten city situated in the southern parts of Bigicia.

As for "Hello" and "thank you", I've never thought to create a language (or several languages) for WL/NSC; English will do (the common tongue of WLSC )

edit: Probably something like 18-19 CET. I'm not 100% sure yet, but clearly not in the morning
    Thank you, that was exactly what I've wanted to know!

All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

7. Enthusiast
    Romania

Re: WLSC 133 in Whitespire, Bigicia | Confirmation open!

Quote Originally Posted by DJNightingale View Post
    "A million on my soul"? Just a perfect song for the country with the population of 678

By the way, I thought that my city-state would be the smallest country here...
    Hopefully we will grow, because everyone seems to notice how little our community is
    Current WV country:
    NSC (WLSC): Godric's Hollow

8. Active Member
    Ukraine

Re: WLSC 133 in Whitespire, Bigicia | Confirmation open!

Quote Originally Posted by Denisaa View Post
    Hopefully we will grow, because everyone seems to notice how little our community is
    I hope you will be big enough to host WLSC somewhen...
    Likes  Denisaa liked this post

9. Active Member
    Ukraine

I'm sad that Kadis doesn't participate. Grabbed 3 victories in a row and escaped somewhere By the way, where is a no-root-winner? In ESC, NSC and other Eurovision-releated contests winner song always opens the final.

10. Junkie
    Philippines

A truly splendid show Gera!

Don't forget the playlist for those interested! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PPNGinUD_EjnFM
    Likes  DJNightingale, Gera11, ferret liked this post

♦ Jack of all tastes, damsel of none ♦ #DanceToTheRhythmOfYourSoul ♦ Curiouser and Curiouser ♦

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast