Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurovision 2018 News!

1. Veteran
    Sweden

Re: Eurovision 2018 News!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Well that's your opinion, I actually like the logo and think it looks good. I wouldn't say it's the best logo ever, but I like it.
    And I'm not expecting people to comment on anything else, I'm just reminding how over dramatic the Eurovision fans are. It feels like every year the slogo, logo, stage and et cetera get negative comments. Like how every year is the worst year ever in terms of song quality, somehow. That's Eurovision fans in a nutshell.
    Well, yeah that is my opinion But just like you said, it says little about what the actual show will look like so I won't panic over a logo (although the idea about "stripped down show" is not my cup of tea, but I'll wait and see until I judge).

Well, drama comes with the game, but I do agree that Eurovision music-wise is becoming more and more boring, safer and safer... maybe the fact that we had kind of "odd" winners the last two years might help the contest to become more interesting, but certainly Jamala winning in 2015 didn't really make 2016 more interesting, more the contrary.
    Likes  DanielLuis liked this post

2. Guru
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    People saying that this is the worst logo in the last decade are grumpy and jealous
    Fixed it for you.
    Likes  randajad, anto475 liked this post

The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

3. Veteran
    Portugal

Big news coming tomorrow at 11 CET. Have no idea what it is, maybe the tickets announcement?

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

4. Veteran
    Germany

I assume it will be tickets (Hopefully :-) ) and/or the stage design.
    Donít stop rock, rock this place - Donít stop tryiní, try your best - Donít stop, donít stop movinī (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

5. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by CPV4931 View Post
    I assume it will be tickets (Hopefully :-) ) and/or the stage design.
    RTP has already said that the stage design will probably be revealed in January, as well as the hosts for the show

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

6. Legend
    Ukraine

The first wave of tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest go on sale on Thursday 30th November at 11:00 CET.
    Tickets will be priced between €35 and €299.

More info here: https://eurovision.tv/story/first-wa...urovision-2018

7. Veteran
    Portugal

Stage plan!

The light grey area is the standing area reserved for OGAE fans. The blue area is for the rest of the standing audience. I assume that behind the standing area will be the green room, in that white space.
    The dark grey is the stage. The stage looks huge in comparison to the arena!
    Likes  JonnyWest liked this post

8. Junkie
    Portugal

They weren't lying when they told that the stage would be a shell I first thought that the grey area would be filled with water
    Also, the stage is way bigger than I expected since RTP said they wanted something more intimate

9. Addict
    Croatia

Where did you find this?? I can’t find any information on the BlueTicket website �� I was hoping they would have released the price categories and which areas they correspond to

10. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvatska19 View Post
    Where did you find this?? I can’t find any information on the BlueTicket website �� I was hoping they would have released the price categories and which areas they correspond to
    OGAE members were already able to but their tickets and this is the plan that was given to them.