Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC #101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 6

1. Expert
    Switzerland

Re: FSC#101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] Votes to aardvark, DDL 28/07 23:59CET

@Klonoa
    Nice to see back on FSC I was the former jury of it and sadly have had no time anymore for it. Nice entry, good luck with it!

2. Wizard
    Malaysia

Re: FSC#101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] Votes to aardvark, DDL 28/07 23:59CET

Great show as usual, @Malagant !

This edition is quite pleasant for me, there are some hidden gems which catches my attention after a few listening..
    Likes  Malagant, tugberkic liked this post

"Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

3. FSC Mod
    South Africa

Ten days to go till the voting deadline! So far I have received the votes of 10 juries, the rest of you, better hurry up.
    FSC 105 - Philipsburg, Sint Maarten - The Netherlands
    Spoegwolf - Flikker

4. Wizard
    Malaysia

My Top 18:

"Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

5. Wizard
    Malaysia

...and has voted !!

Really love my pointer
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

6. Veteran
    Croatia

Re: FSC#101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands]

Quote Originally Posted by kopachka View Post
    There is a song I wanted to post in the suggestions thread as my sure top pointer and now I see it's here... Hopefully it does well.
    I was 100% sure this song will get my 12 points, but then another 2 songs appeared and I fell in love with both of them! Especially the vocals. So yeah, the song I wanted to suggest will get my 10 or 8 points in the end, what is still great (I guess).

Anyway, I can say this is actually a good month!
    Likes  JSSArcos, BlueForever liked this post

GeoMaster
    Yatcaz Kalkcaz Ordayım

7. FSC Mod
    South Africa

Reminder:

The voting deadline is only a few days away, THIS FRIDAY, 28/07 at 23:59

So far, I have received votes from 14 juries. The rest of you, better get a move on!

Votes received so far:

Likes  BlueForever, JChan, Bakinka, Klonoa liked this post

FSC 105 - Philipsburg, Sint Maarten - The Netherlands
    Spoegwolf - Flikker

8. Veteran
    Sweden

@aardvark

points (my points) have been PM'ed

9. Junior Member
    Indonesia

Trying to decide on my top 10, but I have my top half right here:

Can't wait to see how the other Indonesian juries vote. Good luck to all countries!

Join the Race to a Billion! s.id/sertab

10. Legend
    United States

Great show! And I actually think this edition is...kind of great? There were a handful of songs I haven't even listed below that I appreciated, and the dregs were hardly all that dreg-y. 12 was a couple lengths ahead of the field, though.

votes are in the private forum.

My top 15 as half of the jury:
    Likes  JSSArcos, Eulaliya, Malagant, PeterLPZ liked this post

2017 ranking: 12 PT 10 SM 8 IT 7 LT 6 EE 5 CZ 4 FI 3 ME 2 AM 1 UK Also: FR/NO/NL/PL
    You're doing amazing. I wish you could see how sexy your listening face is. For Halloween, you should go as a slutty ear. What do you want to do now? SING? YEAH! LET'S! I'll be up here...and I'll be down here...Jenna's blond as a sunrise. Hot as the sun. Bright as the shining sun...Jenna is listening. Listening like the SUN IN THE SKYYY.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast