Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: FSC #101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 6

1. Guru
    Estonia

Re: FSC #101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 6

Congrats !!!!!

Thank you for the points for :

The Estonian jury voted as follows:

Personal comments: The entry is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a while and I'm glad it did so well, but the victory is deserved as well.

Can't wait for August!!

i will dance alone, wherever i am, the rhythm follows~ ♥ 2017

2. Legend
    United States

Re: FSC #101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 6

Congratulations ! What an unexpected, stellar winner
    Likes  aardvark liked this post

2017 ranking: 12 PT 10 SM 8 IT 7 LT 6 EE 5 CZ 4 FI 3 ME 2 AM 1 UK Also: FR/NO/NL/PL
    "This is so Anglo-Saxon" -Krishoes
    "I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand."
    -LalehForWD
    "Fill your tummy up with the noodle...you desire."
    -Nancy Lam
    "Y O U H I T T H E B A L L B O Y W I T H Y O U R R A C K E T" -Naomi Broady
    "Enjoy being a sheep " -A-lister

3. Wizard
    Malaysia

Congratulations & @aardvark for the win

And special thanks to those who voted for :

About my Top 3:

- A super beautiful song which tugs your heart string like a guitar .. my favorite part is the instrumental part after "Ben Böyleyim" and the lyrics ..

- A super catchy pop song which is a potential worldwide hit, the tunes get me dancing, each time..

- Surreal instrumentation and heavenly vocals..
    Likes  aardvark, Zorjan, A-lister, BlueForever, Bakinka liked this post

"Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

4. Wizard
    Malaysia

Congratulations & @aardvark for the win

And special thanks to those who voted for :

About my Top 3:

- A super beautiful song which tugs your heart string like a guitar .. my favorite part is the instrumental part after "Ben Böyleyim" and the lyrics ..

- A super catchy pop song which is a potential worldwide hit, the tunes get me dancing, each time..

- Surreal instrumentation and heavenly vocals..
    Likes  Eulaliya liked this post

"Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

5. Veteran
    Italy

Congrats Always happy when my wins
    "Kris, you're a homosexual so I'll send you The Essential Barbara Streisand collection." (cit. RainyWoods)

6. Legend
    Netherlands

Congratulations & aardvark Quite a surprise winner

7. Veteran
    Sweden

First of all congrats to @aardvark for bringing the first victory to and also for hosting a great show, unfortunately I was only able to attend part of the show but nevertheless a good job! I must say that was a bit of a surprise victory, although the song was in my top. 10, I didn't expect to see so many agree on it, so that's always a cool thing.

As for the Swedish results in this edition I'm pleased, for a while it even looked as if I could reach my second victory in the same year, but a top. 5 is still a good thing so...

A very big thank you to everyone of you who voted for Sweden in this edition

90 pts

... and a reprise of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

Likes  94ayd, BlueForever, Eulaliya liked this post

8. Junkie
    Taiwan

Re: FSC #101 - July 2017: The Show! [Texel Island, The Netherlands] | Results Show Sunday 30 July 20:00 CET

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Thanks so much @BlueForever for your continued support!
    If I didn't know better, I might think you are a South African expat!
    Well....if you'll stop sending brilliant songs that tickle my taste buds every month.....maybe your entries will stop getting in my top 10! LOL
    And it looks like the majority agreed with me this edition - that doesn't happen often, if not...ever!!
    South Africa's win came as a shock to me too.....and I'm so happy it finally happened
    Feels like a personal victory for me too.....hahaha....weird, I know!!
    Likes  aardvark liked this post

9. Active Member
    Czech Republic

Once again thanks for this awesome show, it was indeed thrilling until the end! I'm even happier for aardvark's victory after finding out that it was the 's first victory EVER! You must be over the moon, @aardvark !

To summarize the results for the , here's the final breakdown:

TOTAL: 56pts, 16th place
    received points from 10 countries:

THANK YOU all who voted for the Czech Republic !!!
    Likes  Zorjan, BlueForever, Klonoa liked this post

FSC #103. Vote CZE

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223