View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    50 26.04%
  • 10

    15 7.81%
  • 8

    45 23.44%
  • 7

    21 10.94%
  • 6

    16 8.33%
  • 5

    18 9.38%
  • 4

    4 2.08%
  • 3

    5 2.60%
  • 2

    4 2.08%
  • 1

    9 4.69%
  • 0

    5 2.60%
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091
Results 901 to 909 of 909

Thread: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

  1. Ninja
    Germany
    mauve's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,064
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    #901

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic!
    Likes  lolita, Lindon liked this post
     

  2. Enthusiast
    Austria
    Lindon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    170
    #902

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic!

    Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
    Sorry for off topic, too.
    The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.

  3. Ninja
    Germany
    mauve's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,064
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    #903

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
    Sorry for off topic, too.
    The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.
    Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there.
    Likes  Lindon liked this post
     

  4. Enthusiast
    Austria
    Lindon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    170
    #904

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Cesár Sampson 34 years old and the Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz 31 years old, yesterday.
    I must have done something wrong in my life

  5. Enthusiast
    Austria
    Lindon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    170
    #905

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there.

  6. Ninja
    Germany
    mauve's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,064
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    #906

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life!
    Likes  Lindon liked this post
     

  7. Enthusiast
    Austria
    Lindon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    170
    #907

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life!
    One of my most unforgettable evenings there was a concert of Celine Dion. The tickets were extremely expensive and I must admit I wasn't a die hard fan of her. Then she started late. There was a rumour that she wasn't feeling very well. I thought, well that's a good start. To make a long story short, she was absolutely amazing. More powerful than any recording of her. You could almost physically lean on her voice. She gave everything there was to give. She should have demanded even more money for the tickets, she was worth every cent.

    Another off topic:

    Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.

  8. Ninja
    Germany
    mauve's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,064
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    #908

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.
    Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"?
    Likes  94ayd liked this post
     

  9. Enthusiast
    Austria
    Lindon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    170
    #909

    Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

    Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"?
    Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ORF does nothing without consensus of Conchita/Tom.
    Likes  mauve liked this post
     

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2016 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:08.