View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll

50 26.04%

15 7.81%

45 23.44%

21 10.94%

16 8.33%

18 9.38%

4 2.08%

5 2.60%

4 2.08%

9 4.69%

5 2.60%
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Thread: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

1. Ninja
    Germany

Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson - Nobody But You

Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic!
    Likes  lolita, Lindon liked this post

2. Enthusiast
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Oh ... Wiener Stadthalle ... memories coming up! I used to live in Vienna for three years and saw the great guitar trio Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco De Lucia there ... wanna visit Vienna again. Sorry offtopic!

Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
    Sorry for off topic, too.
    The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.

3. Ninja
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Next week the Wiener Stadthalle celebrates its 60th season with Conchita, Gert Steinbäcker, Klaus Eberhartinger, Marianne Mendt, Opus, Pizzera & Jaus, Seiler and Speer, Stefanie Werger, Schiffkowitz, Voodoo Jürgens, Wanda, Wolfgang Ambros - and a 70-member symphony orchestra under the direction of Christian Kolonovits!
    Sorry for off topic, too.
    The Wiener Stadthalle is like a permanent firework, just a few days ago Katy Perry was in concert there. That is why it is so difficult to squeeze the ESC in, if Austria should win again.
    Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there.
    Likes  Lindon liked this post

4. Enthusiast
    Austria

Cesár Sampson 34 years old and the Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz 31 years old, yesterday.
    I must have done something wrong in my life

5. Enthusiast
    Austria

Didn't know that the Wiener Stadthalle is already 60 yrs. old! Rather thought like 40. Wow. Just try to picture the ESC-Fans all in the there.

6. Ninja
    Germany

When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life!
    Likes  Lindon liked this post

7. Enthusiast
    Austria

When I watched the video, I suddenly remembered that I didn't only see the wonderful guitar trio there ... I also saw the mega show of Kiss. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT???? One of the most memorable evening of my life!
    One of my most unforgettable evenings there was a concert of Celine Dion. The tickets were extremely expensive and I must admit I wasn't a die hard fan of her. Then she started late. There was a rumour that she wasn't feeling very well. I thought, well that's a good start. To make a long story short, she was absolutely amazing. More powerful than any recording of her. You could almost physically lean on her voice. She gave everything there was to give. She should have demanded even more money for the tickets, she was worth every cent.

Another off topic:

Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.

8. Ninja
    Germany

Did you notice in the report above that the insert of ORF refers to Conchita as " Tom Neuwirth "Conchita" ". So it is a statement of Tom not of Conchita. That is new.
    Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"?
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

9. Enthusiast
    Austria

Hm. Do you want to indicate that Tom wanted to be refered as Tom and not Conchita? Maybe slowly but surely he wants to get out of the Conchita "role"?
    Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ORF does nothing without consensus of Conchita/Tom.
    Likes  mauve liked this post

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091