View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll

18 10.40%

30 17.34%

18 10.40%

27 15.61%

25 14.45%

15 8.67%

11 6.36%

8 4.62%

7 4.05%

3 1.73%

11 6.36%
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SWITZERLAND 2018 - Zibbz - Stones

SWITZERLAND 2018 - Zibbz - Stones

2. Banned
    Greece

Re: SWITZERLAND 2018

Bring back the online platform
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post

3. Junkie
    Lithuania

Gina Von Glasow
    Lithuania is a paradise for pop girl groups' fans !!!
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA)

4. Junkie
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Send Celine Dion again
    Likes  Klonoa, Realest liked this post

5. Junkie
    Sweden

Cheap shot but.... Yello? Maybe as songwriters?

You a furry too? Join facebook.com/groups/EuroFurs

6. Legend
    Canada

I'm optimistic that the Swiss will find that winning formula again, so their selection process this year (closed platform, no regional quotas, no cover song round, etc.) was a good first step. I mean, Timebelle was 4 points shy of qualifying!

But seriously, can't they just send Sebalter again?

Va Va Froome! #TDF2017 | #LV2017 | #Giro2018

7. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by esc87fan View Post
    I'm optimistic that the Swiss will find that winning formula again, so their selection process this year (closed platform, no regional quotas, no cover song round, etc.) was a good first step. I mean, Timebelle was 4 points shy of qualifying!

But seriously, can't they just send Sebalter again?
    With a performance more similar to te NF or to the music video I am sure Switzerland would have qualified! The classy feeling of the song was really lost in Kyiv
    Likes  esc87fan, Stiven, pyryniemi liked this post

(Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

8. Expert
    France

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    With a performance more similar to te NF or to the music video I am sure Switzerland would have qualified! The classy feeling of the song was really lost in Kyiv
    The overall result is the most viable proof that the new rules and the changes, which have been introduced in the "Entscheidungsshow", are already providing their best result since 2014. They nearly made it through, thus they shouldn't even be disappointed with this placement and this scoring, as it could've been waaaay worse than that.

They should only wait for a much better improvement, which hasn't occured yet. I'm quite confident about that.
    'But in the end you're standing there, you're the one who always cares.'
    -I Stand, Gabriela Gunčíková

9. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    The overall result is the most viable proof that the new rules and the changes, which have been introduced in the "Entscheidungsshow", are already providing their best result since 2014. They nearly made it through, thus they shouldn't even be disappointed with this placement and this scoring, as it could've been waaaay worse than that.

They should only wait for a much better improvement, which hasn't occured yet. I'm quite confident about that.
    They need better staging. 2017 would have qualified with better staging and I'm sure 2016 wouldnt have been last in the semi if it had better staging too. I can't believe no one in the whole Swiss delegation had the guts to tell Rykka how ridiculous she looked rocking back and forth like that.
    Likes  Stiven, EuroEccentric liked this post

(Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

10. Expert
    France

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    They need better staging. 2017 would have qualified with better staging and I'm sure 2016 wouldnt have been last in the semi if it had better staging too. I can't believe no one in the whole Swiss delegation had the guts to tell Rykka how ridiculous she looked rocking back and forth like that.
    She just bent forward and back. It reminds me that the whole performance was so hilarious that I was almost out of breath that night.
    By the way, she was dressed like a homeless, who slept in the garbage in front of an odd restaurant.

After having noticed that she succeeded in achieving a last placement didn't even astonish me, due to the fact she wasn't even performing properly. I only appreciated how smooth and classic the backdrop looked like. This is such a huge disappointment that she didn't move a bit more around the stage, and come across people by shaking their hands like Hannah* in 2013. The reason might be that she was way too nervous and anxious on this day...

* = Eeermmm... I do know that this wasn't meant to be the most accurate example in the whole world, but I didn't manage to think about an other one, as it didn't came into my mind.
    'But in the end you're standing there, you're the one who always cares.'
    -I Stand, Gabriela Gunčíková

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast