View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll

71 30.87%

24 10.43%

34 14.78%

17 7.39%

19 8.26%

14 6.09%

10 4.35%

11 4.78%

6 2.61%

7 3.04%

17 7.39%
Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

LYRICS (Click Spoiler)

Videos:
    Reaction Video
    Likes  Dessi, Labra liked this post

2. Legend
    Croatia

Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Saara Aalto sings upside down and still sounds good. I know UMK performance was dreadful, but in every X Factor performance, pre party and rehearsals she's nailed it dancing as well, so I don't buy that old pretext... and to my ears, even when not dancing Eleni sounds weird... nevertheless, Fuego is my top 10 (top5 eeven) and definetly Eleni's presence on stage slays.
    I noticed the same and it is disturbing. I think it won't do as good as projected.

Vocals are overrated tsss
    Likes  Trece, anaraqueen, 94ayd liked this post

Iím someoneís shot of whiskey, not everyoneís tea
    Cause Iím free and Iím a freak, all the people I love I try to keep

4. Veteran
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by anaraqueen View Post
    lmaooooooooooo this reach

her vocals while dancing all the performance aren't nearly as shaky as yulia's, who just basically moves her hand
    Have you noticed that the fact that Yulia is not able to move more than her hand is even a more understandable reason to fail to perform rather than Eleni's choreaography?
    In the end, I am not defending Yulia or shading Eleni, I am just focused on the fact that both had shaky performances... l love Fuego but I'm not living in denial. Ultimately, vocals never mind! We have seen how god singers flop and awful ones reach top 10 even!

5. God
    Brazil

Saara Aalto sings upside down and still sounds good. I know UMK performance was dreadful, but in every X Factor performance, pre party and rehearsals she's nailed it dancing as well, so I don't buy that old pretext... and to my ears, even when not dancing Eleni sounds weird... nevertheless, Fuego is my top 10 (top5 eeven) and definetly Eleni's presence on stage slays.
    I heard her 2nd rehearsal and she is waaay weaker sounding then Eleni (still bery good for her uptempo song)Probably subjective bur i heard much more bad comments about her voice then Eleni's. Also Saara is not even close as great in dancing as Eleni and its obvious

6. God
    Brazil

Have you noticed that the fact that Yulia is not able to move more than her hand is even a more understandable reason to fail to perform rather than Eleni's choreaography?
    In the end, I am not defending Yulia or shading Eleni, I am just focused on the fact that both had shaky performances... l love Fuego but I'm not living in denial. Ultimately, vocals never mind! We have seen how god singers flop and awful ones reach top 10 even!
    Cyprus has full package this year: great song (modern, very 2018 style and radio friendly) + beautiful sexy charismatic singer who slays and own the stage + awesome dancing and staging + memorable voice (yes not perfect but for such song its perfect after all) which doesnt sound as million others. Thats the formula of success not only voice. And as may be you noticed people hype the package not partly voice (Armenia, Albania and so on) or show (Estonia).

As you said double standarts? My problems with russia is dated cheap song, awful staging and shaky voice doesnt help there so the whole package is bye

And actually everyone so far except Estonia had shaky vocals
    Likes  marshon95, Iker liked this post

7. Veteran
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    I heard her 2nd rehearsal and she is waaay weaker sounding then Eleni (still bery good for her uptempo song)Probably subjective bur i heard much more bad comments about her voice then Eleni's. Also Saara is not even close as great in dancing as Eleni and its obvious
    Absolutely subjective... I don't know what media you read, but seriously? Wherever I read there's always a praise on Saara singing skils... in which world I've been living all this time ?

8. Wizard
    Brazil

i'm awful at biology but i don't think her disability should affect her singing technique that much? while eleni is dancing and singing, which requires way more ~breathing skills~

also she has the combo good staging + good song. yulia has a combo of bad staging + bad song + being russia
    Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

9. God
    Brazil

Absolutely subjective... I don't know what media you read, but seriously? Wherever I read there's always a praise on Saara singing skils... in which world I've been living all this time ?
    I read comments from usual viewers, not wiwishit

Btw as i said you already no one praised here Eleni's voice, this entry is not about vocal

10. Veteran
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    Cyprus has full package this year: great song (modern, very 2018 style and radio friendly) + beautiful sexy charismatic singer who slays and own the stage + awesome dancing and staging + memorable voice (yes not perfect but for such song its perfect after all) which doesnt sound as million others. Thats the formula of success not only voice. And as may be you noticed people hype the package not partly voice (Armenia, Albania and so on) or show (Estonia).

As you said double standarts? My problems with russia is dated cheap song, awful staging and shaky voice doesnt help there so the whole package is bye

And actually everyone so far except Estonia had shaky vocals
    I can't agree more. I see we both love Fuego and see the whole package. So, I believe you missed my point. nvm
    Likes  Trece, Iker liked this post

11. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Ugh, this is my 6th pre-fave but I'm not feeling the vocals, outfit or dancing - she acts like a monkey to me.
    Likes  lolita, mauve liked this post

http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png