View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    71 30.87%
  • 10

    24 10.43%
  • 8

    34 14.78%
  • 7

    17 7.39%
  • 6

    19 8.26%
  • 5

    14 6.09%
  • 4

    10 4.35%
  • 3

    11 4.78%
  • 2

    6 2.61%
  • 1

    7 3.04%
  • 0

    17 7.39%
Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1032

Thread: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    #1

    CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego




    LYRICS (Click Spoiler)



    Videos:
    Reaction Video
    Likes  Dessi, Labra liked this post
     

  2. Legend
    Croatia
    Tinchey's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,408
    Location
    Zagreb
    #511

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Saara Aalto sings upside down and still sounds good. I know UMK performance was dreadful, but in every X Factor performance, pre party and rehearsals she's nailed it dancing as well, so I don't buy that old pretext... and to my ears, even when not dancing Eleni sounds weird... nevertheless, Fuego is my top 10 (top5 eeven) and definetly Eleni's presence on stage slays.
    I noticed the same and it is disturbing. I think it won't do as good as projected.

  3. Legend DaFlo's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,899
    Location
    Sept 27th
    #512

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Vocals are overrated tsss
    Likes  Trece, anaraqueen, 94ayd liked this post
     
    Iím someoneís shot of whiskey, not everyoneís tea
    Cause Iím free and Iím a freak, all the people I love I try to keep

  4. Veteran
    Finland
    cegs5's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,588
    #513

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by anaraqueen View Post
    lmaooooooooooo this reach

    her vocals while dancing all the performance aren't nearly as shaky as yulia's, who just basically moves her hand
    Have you noticed that the fact that Yulia is not able to move more than her hand is even a more understandable reason to fail to perform rather than Eleni's choreaography?
    In the end, I am not defending Yulia or shading Eleni, I am just focused on the fact that both had shaky performances... l love Fuego but I'm not living in denial. Ultimately, vocals never mind! We have seen how god singers flop and awful ones reach top 10 even!

  5. God
    Brazil
    Trece's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,617
    #514

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Saara Aalto sings upside down and still sounds good. I know UMK performance was dreadful, but in every X Factor performance, pre party and rehearsals she's nailed it dancing as well, so I don't buy that old pretext... and to my ears, even when not dancing Eleni sounds weird... nevertheless, Fuego is my top 10 (top5 eeven) and definetly Eleni's presence on stage slays.
    I heard her 2nd rehearsal and she is waaay weaker sounding then Eleni (still bery good for her uptempo song)Probably subjective bur i heard much more bad comments about her voice then Eleni's. Also Saara is not even close as great in dancing as Eleni and its obvious

  6. God
    Brazil
    Trece's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,617
    #515

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Have you noticed that the fact that Yulia is not able to move more than her hand is even a more understandable reason to fail to perform rather than Eleni's choreaography?
    In the end, I am not defending Yulia or shading Eleni, I am just focused on the fact that both had shaky performances... l love Fuego but I'm not living in denial. Ultimately, vocals never mind! We have seen how god singers flop and awful ones reach top 10 even!
    Cyprus has full package this year: great song (modern, very 2018 style and radio friendly) + beautiful sexy charismatic singer who slays and own the stage + awesome dancing and staging + memorable voice (yes not perfect but for such song its perfect after all) which doesnt sound as million others. Thats the formula of success not only voice. And as may be you noticed people hype the package not partly voice (Armenia, Albania and so on) or show (Estonia).

    As you said double standarts? My problems with russia is dated cheap song, awful staging and shaky voice doesnt help there so the whole package is bye

    And actually everyone so far except Estonia had shaky vocals
    Likes  marshon95, Iker liked this post
     

  7. Veteran
    Finland
    cegs5's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,588
    #516

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    I heard her 2nd rehearsal and she is waaay weaker sounding then Eleni (still bery good for her uptempo song)Probably subjective bur i heard much more bad comments about her voice then Eleni's. Also Saara is not even close as great in dancing as Eleni and its obvious
    Absolutely subjective... I don't know what media you read, but seriously? Wherever I read there's always a praise on Saara singing skils... in which world I've been living all this time ?

  8. Wizard
    Brazil
    anaraqueen's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    come to brazil
    #517

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Have you noticed that the fact that Yulia is not able to move more than her hand is even a more understandable reason to fail to perform rather than Eleni's choreaography?
    In the end, I am not defending Yulia or shading Eleni, I am just focused on the fact that both had shaky performances... l love Fuego but I'm not living in denial. Ultimately, vocals never mind! We have seen how god singers flop and awful ones reach top 10 even!
    i'm awful at biology but i don't think her disability should affect her singing technique that much? while eleni is dancing and singing, which requires way more ~breathing skills~

    also she has the combo good staging + good song. yulia has a combo of bad staging + bad song + being russia
    Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

  9. God
    Brazil
    Trece's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,617
    #518

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    Absolutely subjective... I don't know what media you read, but seriously? Wherever I read there's always a praise on Saara singing skils... in which world I've been living all this time ?
    I read comments from usual viewers, not wiwishit

    Btw as i said you already no one praised here Eleni's voice, this entry is not about vocal

  10. Veteran
    Finland
    cegs5's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,588
    #519

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    Cyprus has full package this year: great song (modern, very 2018 style and radio friendly) + beautiful sexy charismatic singer who slays and own the stage + awesome dancing and staging + memorable voice (yes not perfect but for such song its perfect after all) which doesnt sound as million others. Thats the formula of success not only voice. And as may be you noticed people hype the package not partly voice (Armenia, Albania and so on) or show (Estonia).

    As you said double standarts? My problems with russia is dated cheap song, awful staging and shaky voice doesnt help there so the whole package is bye

    And actually everyone so far except Estonia had shaky vocals
    I can't agree more. I see we both love Fuego and see the whole package. So, I believe you missed my point. nvm
    Likes  Trece, Iker liked this post
     

  11. Legend
    Bulgaria
    94ayd's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,891
    Location
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария
    #520

    Re: CYPRUS 2018 - Eleni Foureira - Fuego

    Ugh, this is my 6th pre-fave but I'm not feeling the vocals, outfit or dancing - she acts like a monkey to me.
    Likes  lolita, mauve liked this post
     
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50.