View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll

42 17.65%

12 5.04%

23 9.66%

19 7.98%

14 5.88%

21 8.82%

19 7.98%

20 8.40%

11 4.62%

5 2.10%

52 21.85%
Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,363 of 2363

Thread: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Exclamation SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

2. Enthusiast
    Serbia

Re: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Quote Originally Posted by LalehForWD View Post
    Oh, so you know they will harmonise (jag menar sjunga i stämmor) with him on stage? The two boys and the third girl then?
    I am not 100% sure about it, just conclusion from his interviews after Melfest and now from interviews from pre-parties. He has said that on the Melfest 2 girls were doing echo part already, and that he will bring those new 3 backing vocalists to sing instead of backing track. So basically, all those parts that are pre-recorded would be sing by those 3 people, and he will sing his parts like usually.
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post

3. Ninja
    Sweden

It will probably NOT sound like this, even if I didn't mind it. The harmony is poorly mixed with the lead vocal, it sounds more than Benjamin himself. That recording is probably how the backing vocals were arranged WITH the recorded vocals. Don't worry, it will probably sound quite not hollow (? I don't know how to say fylligt in english) in Lisbon

EDIT: ANd btw I LOOOOOVE the female vocalist on that ig-post, her voice is so good??? Especially on the second "i might now"
    Likes  lolita liked this post

TOP 3: 1. Israel 2. Greece, 3. Cyprus

4. Enthusiast
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by tsegaye View Post
    It will probably NOT sound like this, even if I didn't mind it. The harmony is poorly mixed with the lead vocal, it sounds more than Benjamin himself. That recording is probably how the backing vocals were arranged WITH the recorded vocals. Don't worry, it will probably sound quite not hollow (? I don't know how to say fylligt in english) in Lisbon

EDIT: ANd btw I LOOOOOVE the female vocalist on that ig-post, her voice is so good??? Especially on the second "i might now"
    Hahah, actually, when I listened to it three or more times, I get used to it, and I like it even in that way, but I think that they will manage to make it sound more similar like original track, where we can here more Benjamin's voice than vocalists, because you guys just know how to do Eurovision, and everything what comes with it, so backing vocalists never were problem, and I think it won't be problem now.
    Likes  tsegaye liked this post