View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
259. You may not vote on this poll

44 16.99%

12 4.63%

26 10.04%

21 8.11%

15 5.79%

23 8.88%

22 8.49%

20 7.72%

12 4.63%

7 2.70%

57 22.01%
Page 275 of 328 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3277

Thread: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Exclamation SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

2. Legend
    Scotland

Re: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    Hahaha, Benjamin reminds me of American pop stars like Justin Biber, Timberlake, and many more... Btw, I like Benjamin's personality more than Robin's, I love interesting and overconfident people.
    That's the difference here - overconfident or cocky people are a complete turn-off for me and I will immediately shut-off to whatever they are doing to block them out. Maybe that's part of my major issue with this
    2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

3. Legend
    Sweden

@ESCKerli But Eric Gadd is singing falsetto, right? And the Bee Gees? I'm confused

4. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by theditz83 View Post
    That's the difference here - overconfident or cocky people are a complete turn-off for me and I will immediately shut-off to whatever they are doing to block them out. Maybe that's part of my major issue with this
    That is just matter of taste, I guess. It is major turn on for me, my boyfriend acts exactly like that, overconfident always, it was the main reason he won me over. I like it, for me, that means that that person is comfortable in his own skin, and doesn't care what other people think of him. Definition of being cool and badass. What can I do, LOL.
    Likes  MonkeyJaw liked this post

5. Legend
    Sweden

The thing is, he isn't smug or cocky. He was born into a big celebrity family and have had to deal with expectations and presumptions all his life. As I understand it hasn't always been easy for him, especially not in school.
    Likes  lolita liked this post

6. Enthusiast
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by LalehForWD View Post
    @ESCKerli But Eric Gadd is singing falsetto, right? And the Bee Gees? I'm confused
    I haven't heard Eric Gadd, but the Bee Gees are certainly singing in falsetto to some degree. The most modern artist I can think of that uses falsetto is Adam Levine. Falsetto is a style, just like whistle tones, and you sort of have to know the artist's register in order to know that.
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post

7. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by LalehForWD View Post
    The thing is, he isn't smug or cocky. He was born into a big celebrity family and have had to deal with expectations and presumptions all his life. As I understand it hasn't always been easy for him, especially not in school.
    And as I've heard, even if he is from famous family, he really works hard every day, to be successful and good artist. People think that if you are from rich family, you shouldn't move your ass to do anything in life, but that is usually very far from the thruth, that doesn't have to mean immediately, by default, it is like that. An then people often don't appreciate people like Benjamin, because they are thinking so wrong of them, just because they have money. I am always against prejudices.
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post

8. Legend
    Scotland

@LalehForWD don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying Benjamin is cocky or overconfident, but to me that's how his performance comes off. The choreography and his facial expressions give off that impression, that's all. It's strange for me not to be a massive Swedish supporter, but maybe seeing the performance in context will change my opinion on the night
    Likes  mauve, LalehForWD liked this post

2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

9. Wizard
    Germany

I have to agree with you in that aspect. I mean I like confident people, but not cocky ones and Benjamin gives me that arrogant impression. Others may have another Impression, but that's how I feel. I rather like someone who is congenial and likable.
    Likes  theditz83 liked this post

10. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Well, as a song, I think this is very likely the weakest entry ever since The Ark. But, visually, it definitely looks great. If he succeds in transmitting the same type of energy on the stage this week, it will very likely be another top 10 result.

The song isn't my cup of tea but the right show could cover that.

4 points.
    "Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

11. Guru
    Serbia

Techical issues during dress rehearsal. He will perform last now or not at all.