View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
259. You may not vote on this poll

44 16.99%

12 4.63%

26 10.04%

21 8.11%

15 5.79%

23 8.88%

22 8.49%

20 7.72%

12 4.63%

7 2.70%

57 22.01%
Page 228 of 329 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3282

Thread: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Exclamation SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

2. Expert
    Greece

Re: SWEDEN 2018 - Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

Many people think that because they don't like a song it will not do well! But that's wrong!
    For example i hate Rybak and Norway's entry this year but i know he will rech top 5 easily!
    Likes  lolita liked this post

3. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    Many people think that because they don't like a song it will not do well! But that's wrong!
    For example i hate Rybak and Norway's entry this year but i know he will rech top 5 easily!
    I agree with you about Rybak, I think he is contender for victory even. Every day I become more sure at his top 5 placing at least, for me, as much as song is stupid itself, I see funny and catchy effect, like Moldova last year. Music is memorable, and lot of people would reach their phone to vote for him. About this year's Sweden, it is interesting that people either love it very much or hate every bit of it.

4. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    I highly doubt Rybak will reach top. 5, yes it'll probably do better than it deserves, but unlike "Fairytales" his new entry is completely bland and boring. I do agree that people should differ between their own taste and what actually will work in ESC, but in the end of the day we should stay true to our taste. I'd rather support an entry with no chance of winning if I like it than an entry I don't like with all the chances to win.
    Likes  tsegaye, 94ayd liked this post

5. Expert
    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    I highly doubt Rybak will reach top. 5, yes it'll probably do better than it deserves, but unlike "Fairytales" his new entry is completely bland and boring. I do agree that people should differ between their own taste and what actually will work in ESC, but in the end of the day we should stay true to our taste. I'd rather support an entry with no chance of winning if I like it than an entry I don't like with all the chances to win.
    Fans maybe not like it but i expect many people outside fans to vote for it! And if the staging is good then juries will support it! I'm not saying that he will win but top 5 (or a place near top 5) will come i believe!
    I agree on that! I'm not gonna supprt entries i don't like just because they can win!

6. Guru
    Armenia

Thank God most of the people voting at ESC are not fans - I think the general public will like this. It has everything going for it: good singer, good song, great staging, memorable melody, etc.

7. Legend
    Sweden

Well, at least fans who think Eurovision shouldn't be about charting POP songs should be pleased by a Ryback success. He'll go nowhere outside the esc bubble.

8. Hero
    Brazil

i mean it is possible to be trendchasing and current sounding and still be good (though i would never ever want it to be the only thing eurovision is about)

a task failed spectacularly by both alexander rybak and melfest 2018 as a collective
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

I think it's really good, people just have sweden fatigue because they dominated eurovision so strongly recently.
    Likes  lolita, Realest liked this post

10. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I think it's really good, people just have sweden fatigue because they dominated eurovision so strongly recently.
    I agree completely, the beat is fire, music is modern and rhytm is catchy. Otherwise, there couldn't be another reason why Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Israel are better, that is nonsense. I understand that all people have different taste in music, but it is unrealistic to say that this song is worst this year, people are really overreacting when it comes to Sweden. This year's entry is at least decent and ok, if not more.
    Likes  Realest liked this post

11. Legend
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    I agree completely, the beat is fire, music is modern and rhytm is catchy. Otherwise, there couldn't be another reason why Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Israel are better, that is nonsense. I understand that all people have different taste in music, but it is unrealistic to say that this song is worst this year, people are really overreacting when it comes to Sweden. This year's entry is at least decent and ok, if not more.
    Beatiful words. I think the only issue with Dance you off is that it's not immidiate and instant. The song kind of sneak its way in. The casual voter in the final may not have enough time to recognise it.