View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll

109 41.44%

21 7.98%

26 9.89%

12 4.56%

10 3.80%

14 5.32%

12 4.56%

10 3.80%

17 6.46%

3 1.14%

29 11.03%
Page 3 of 219 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ESTONIA 2018 - Elina Nechayeva - La Forza

Exclamation ESTONIA 2018 - Elina Nechayeva - La Forza

Likes  Realest, lolita liked this post

2. Wizard
    Estonia

Re: ESTONIA 2018

One of the bigger problems with Eesti Laul is how the juries work. Verona would have won Eesti Laul even if it would have been last with juries as the jury power is so diminished they would have had enough points to reach the top 3 even if they would have received 1 from the jury. No point in having the jury if it actually has no impact on the winner.
    Likes  Daybreak liked this post

3. Junkie
    Japan

I loved spirit animal but judging from the views of the videos, it didn't live up to the expectations.
    Most of her songs have more views than that one, which shows that it would have zero success had it not been selected for eesti laul.
    I want Kerli to offer a strong song for the contest.

This would have won the contest !
    Jury winner, at least.

4. Ninja
    England

Is this MAHAVOK the same one thats been going for decades/80s?.Is Anet Vaikmaa their vocalist now on all their songs?.

Also is Laula mu laulu on again soon?.

Will Bluestocking ever make a comeback?

Will Karl Erik Taukar enter and win EL next year?

5. Expert
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by hunty73 View Post
    Is this MAHAVOK the same one thats been going for decades/80s?.Is Anet Vaikmaa their vocalist now on all their songs?
    I don't know the exacty dynamics of Mahavok other than that is Heini Vaikmaa's band and that Anet is his daughter. They're pretty irrelevant nowadays, though they had a small resurgence some years ago when they toured with Kare Kauks again (their 80s vocalist) agian, if I remember correctly.
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

6. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    I don't know the exacty dynamics of Mahavok other than that is Heini Vaikmaa's band and that Anet is his daughter. They're pretty irrelevant nowadays, though they had a small resurgence some years ago when they toured with Kare Kauks again (their 80s vocalist) agian, if I remember correctly.
    Thanks eerik.I saw Anet on ERR with Mahavok and remember them from many years ago.I was listening to Kauges külas and it popped up on the side

7. Mentor
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by EscTurkey View Post
    I loved spirit animal but judging from the views of the videos, it didn't live up to the expectations.
    Most of her songs have more views than that one, which shows that it would have zero success had it not been selected for eesti laul.
    Kerli used to have a record deal with a big American label, so her older songs would naturally reach a wider audience than something that only got exposure in the Estonian market and with committed Eurofans.

8. Expert
    Estonia

Getter Jaani signed with Universal Music Baltics and will release a new, Lõhmus-free single called "Seomething Good" on Friday. Mark her down as one of the contenders for Eesti Laul 2018.

9. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    Getter Jaani signed with Universal Music Baltics and will release a new, Lõhmus-free single called "Seomething Good" on Friday. Mark her down as one of the contenders for Eesti Laul 2018.
    Iv always rated her highly eerik.People think of her as lightweight but she is far better than that.When i saw her perform Marju Läni's Mäng i thought that showed how she could do much more emotional complicated songs.Universal will manage her better i expect.Iv got Karl-Erik Taukar down as a big challenger next year if he is in.If by some miracle Curly Strings entered with something like Kättemaks i would of course be in heaven.I know its not happening,but pre-season tis the time to dream

10. Legend
    Ukraine

The rules have been published: http://etv.err.ee/v/ff658516-34f9-4e...b-db1c33bd5c8a

All the songs will be premiered on December 19 & December 20.

Almost half of tickets have already been sold.

11. Expert
    Estonia

Same shit, different day. I just hope more effort is put into those reveal webcasts this year. Last year they were really no-budget with insultingly ignorant Q&A sections.