View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
252. You may not vote on this poll

57 22.62%

31 12.30%

39 15.48%

29 11.51%

22 8.73%

16 6.35%

14 5.56%

5 1.98%

7 2.78%

8 3.17%

24 9.52%
Page 1 of 73 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: CZECH REPUBLIC 2018 - Mikolas Josef - Lie to Me

CZECH REPUBLIC 2018 - Mikolas Josef - Lie to Me

LYRICS (Click Spoiler)

Videos:
    Reaction Video

2. Wizard
    Cyprus

Re: CZECH REPUBLIC 2018

Emika please

3. Banned
    Greece

Lucie Vondrackova or Lenny

4. Veteran
    Portugal

Jan Bors has said that the Czech broadcaster, inspired by Portugal's victory, is planning on working only with Czech composers for the selection of the 2018 entry, unlike what happened in recent years. He says that 5 composers will be contacted to write a song and select a singer to perform it, and a professional jury selected by CT will choose which one of the resulting 5 entries will represent the Czech Republic in Lisbon.
    He also said that, depending on the next few results of the country, CT might plan a NF in the future.
    Likes  tuorem, randajad, Stiven, anto475 liked this post

(Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

5. Veteran
    France

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Jan Bors has said that the Czech broadcaster, inspired by Portugal's victory, is planning on working only with Czech composers for the selection of the 2018 entry, unlike what happened in recent years. He says that 5 composers will be contacted to write a song and select a singer to perform it, and a professional jury selected by CT will choose which one of the resulting 5 entries will represent the Czech Republic in Lisbon.
    He also said that, depending on the next few results of the country, CT might plan a NF in the future.
    Amen! I was thinking about how "Hope Never Dies" was still their biggest success with televoters a few days ago and wished they would get back to their local scene. Sending imports is cute for a time, then it gets boring as it doesn't have anything to do with Czech music.

May I even dare to hope they'll consider sending the chosen song in their language? Please I remember a member of their delegation saying it was too harsh or whatever, the same bs all countries seem to adhere to justify the use of English. Why be afraid of your culture? Show it!

6. Junkie
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Those are fantastic news. It is so nice to hear that everybody is focusing on composers now. Hope Czech Republic chooses wisely and give me a reason to visit Prague again. Btw, I live for the Czech voting and that Hradčany view behind.
    Likes  tuorem liked this post

7. Veteran
    France

Quote Originally Posted by randajad View Post
    Those are fantastic news. It is so nice to hear that everybody is focusing on composers now. Hope Czech Republic chooses wisely and give me a reason to visit Prague again. Btw, I live for the Czech voting and that Hradčany view behind.
    Praha is life. Hradčany is currently my desktop wallpaper btw, I miss the city so much.
    Easily the best place I ever visited. If the contest is held there one day, I'd seriously consider attending it.
    Likes  randajad liked this post

8. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

I just realized I received an email from the Head of Press a couple of weeks ago. he won't be back in 2018 and doesn't know if the Czech Republic is going to take part next year. Not sure if that's a bad sign, hopefully not.

9. Mentor
    Ireland

I wonder if this will be the year they're finally known as Czechia

10. Expert
    Czech Republic

Likes  revallsay, tuorem liked this post

Page 1 of 73 123451151 ... LastLast