View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll

36 17.48%

26 12.62%

23 11.17%

34 16.50%

22 10.68%

11 5.34%

14 6.80%

14 6.80%

5 2.43%

7 3.40%

14 6.80%
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: ALBANIA 2018 - Eugent Bushpepa - Mall

ALBANIA 2018 - Eugent Bushpepa - Mall

LYRICS (Click Spoiler)

Videos:
    Reaction Video

Likes  bURN, Gentleman, Dessi liked this post

2. Ninja
    England

Re: ALBANIA 2018

Inis Neziri might have a good shot at this.She won Gjeniui I Vogel 5 and hasnt really done much since.Thats was a surprise really as she was a talented winner,and probably the most talented to come out of the Albanian talent shows.Looks like she has a team here who know how to work the orchestra at a Fik and the song structure and melody are pretty much designed for a Fik where songs that build with a strong chord progression tend to challenge the win.
    Eugent Bushpepa might be a darkhorse.Hard to know if it will work with the orchestra,but done right might do ok.
    The others will probably come down to if they can inject some life with the orchestra.Rezarta has a Fik by numbers song that plays to her talents,and even has the infamous Fik guitar in the melody.In a weak year she should do well.
    Looking with an ESC hat on the producers might be looking at whats on offer here and thinking we really really need Inis to take this.The song is designed to do just that.

3. Senior Member
    Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by CaraMia View Post
    *Secretly rooting for Rezarta Smaja & Luiz Ejlli because I would like to finally see her in ESC and at the same time I would like Albania to send a man to break the tradition of only sending women*
    They are my favourites so far... and Inis Neziri

4. Veteran
    Austria

Inis, Denisa or Xhesika are exactly the kind of entries Albania has sent now for several years in a row - nice girl, great voice, power ballad to showcase the vocal abilities. But not a stand out, rather a bit boring tbh. If they are clever, they go in a different direction.

The rest of the line-up did not at all impress me, with one exception: Artemisa Mithi - E dua boten. Send her, KEEP IT IN ALBANIAN(!) and give it a great staging.

5. Mentor
    Russian Federation

Is there any info on why one song is absent? (Manjola Nallbani – «I njejti qiell»)
    I don’t like snobizam, nationalism, puritanism. I am different organism. My heroism is pacifism, altruism, I enjoy liberalism, tourism, nudism, optimism. It is good for rheumatism.

6. Ninja
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    Is there any info on why one song is absent? (Manjola Nallbani – «I njejti qiell»)
    it was up earlier, so i think there might have just been a problem with the video

7. Mentor
    Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Uvaro View Post
    it was up earlier, so i think there might have just been a problem with the video
    That's a relief, thx!
    I don’t like snobizam, nationalism, puritanism. I am different organism. My heroism is pacifism, altruism, I enjoy liberalism, tourism, nudism, optimism. It is good for rheumatism.

8. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Inis, Denisa or Xhesika are exactly the kind of entries Albania has sent now for several years in a row - nice girl, great voice, power ballad to showcase the vocal abilities. But not a stand out, rather a bit boring tbh. If they are clever, they go in a different direction.

The rest of the line-up did not at all impress me, with one exception: Artemisa Mithi - E dua boten. Send her, KEEP IT IN ALBANIAN(!) and give it a great staging.
    The problem with Artemisa is she isnt very good live.If there are Albanian's on here they might remember better than me but i think she got knocked out of The Voice in the first round.Could be wrong on that,but her performances were nothing more than a club singer really.She will need to handle the Fik pressure and might be swamped by more talented acts
    The best result at ESC would probably be Eugent Bushepa or Inis with a better song and i think they might fight this out.Eugent has bags of potential if he can keep the energy live and work the orchestra in well.Inis should be very slick.Her song has a structure that usually works,but is dated and if the jury spot that they might down vote her.
    Looking forward to it as always.

9. Veteran
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by hunty73 View Post
    The problem with Artemisa is she isnt very good live.If there are Albanian's on here they might remember better than me but i think she got knocked out of The Voice in the first round.Could be wrong on that,but her performances were nothing more than a club singer really.She will need to handle the Fik pressure and might be swamped by more talented acts
    The best result at ESC would probably be Eugent Bushepa or Inis with a better song and i think they might fight this out.Eugent has bags of potential if he can keep the energy live and work the orchestra in well.Inis should be very slick.Her song has a structure that usually works,but is dated and if the jury spot that they might down vote her.
    Looking forward to it as always.
    I can't really contradict you on that, cuz I haven't seen her on The Voice. But think of Azerbaijan 2 years ago, when you heard her in her videos, her vocals were horrendous! But with the right tuning, mixing and backing vocals, they truly made a miracle (or at least gave the impression )
    I quite liked the voice of Eugent, but like you I think he would need a better song.

10. Expert
    Australia

Inis Nezeri's entry sounds precisely like every other FiK winner ever, so I will be surprised if it fails to win In all seriousness, though, it's not a bad song.

A few others interest me too, but I need some more time with the lineup, and a lot of FiK tends to come down to how well the acts use the orchestra on the night.

11. Legend
    Slovenia

I've picked my winner.. it's Lynx again
    there are few other songs worth mentioning, i'll post it later..

GO LYNX!!!!
    Say "Na na na" 22 times. Yes, you're gonna like it! Ya-la-la

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast