Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The ESC 2017 Speculation Thread: the dark horses, the big fails, the jury favs, the winner etc.

1. Guru
    Portugal

Re: The ESC 2017 Speculation Thread: the dark horses, the big fails, the jury favs, the winner etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanBango View Post
    Yeah I can see where you are coming from with Italy, France and Spain but Belgium and Switzerland? Maybe from the juries but the televoting? Idk man. The Armenian diaspora in Belgium and the Serbian one in Switzerland are rather strong.
    The Swiss televote gave us 12 points in 2015 (yes, to Leonor Andrade ) We have a huge diaspora there, in , and some significant ones in and also.

I just googled and learned that we have 3x more times immigrants in than serbians, we are only behind germans and italians

2. Active Member
    Portugal

Re: The ESC 2017 Speculation Thread: the dark horses, the big fails, the jury favs, the winner etc.

We will receive the 12's from Belgium, Spain, Italy and Iceland (it's a big feeling).

3. Wizard
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWest View Post
    The Swiss televote gave us 12 points in 2015 (yes, to Leonor Andrade ) We have a huge diaspora there, in , and some significant ones in and also.

I just googled and learned that we have 3x more times immigrants in than serbians, we are only behind germans and italians
    Oh ok. Well, I didn't know about that

4. Senior Member
    Germany

Ok, now my updated opinion after the rehearsals but before the first semi-final..

Dark Horses, who will do much better than expected (i.e. qualifiers) or doing better than expected in the grand final: Croatia, Spain, Slovenia, Cyprus, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia

Surprising flops (i.e. non qualifying): Latvia, Netherlands

Qualifier, but not doing as good as expected (in the grand final): France, Austria, Norway, Belgium, UK
    Hey Mamma, hey Mamma, hey Ma-ma-ma!

5. Addict
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by joao View Post
    will win both the jury and the televote
    will be bottom. 20-25th
    will fail to qualify because it won't translate that good on stage. Will actually be bottom at the semi-final
    will fail to qualify for the first time OR it won't even perform because Ukraine will not alow her to get in the country
    will be 3rd overall
    will fail to qualify because of the jury. Just like Montenegro in 2013
    will have it's best result since 2006
    will qualify but will only be top 15 due to the staging. Like Cyprus 2012
    will qualify but will have it's worst result in history. Top 15
    will not qualify
    will be top 10
    will not qualify
    will qualify but will only be top 15. However it will be it's best result since 2007
    will do good with the jury but terrible with the televote. Like Malta 2016
    will not qualify
    will not qualify
    will qualify
    will qualify but it won't be top 10

And I think it's all for now hahaha
    Well those were some sh*tty predictions. hahahaha

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789