View Poll Results: Please select the country you would like to nominate for eviction

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Albania: Lindita - World

The results are hidden 0%
  • Azerbaijan: Dinaj - Skeleton

• Belgium: Blance - City Lights

• Cyprus: Hovig - Gravity

• Czech Republic: Martina Bárta - My Turn

• Finland: Norma John - Blackbird

• Greece: Demy - This Is Love

• Iceland: Svala - Paper

• Latvia: Triana Park - Line

• Moldova: SunStroke Project - Hey Mamma

• Montenegro: Slavko Kalezić - Space

• Portugal: Salvador Sobral - Amar pelos dois

• Sweden: Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

• United Kingdom: Lucie Jones - Never give up on You

• Italy: Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Friday, March 24th 23:59 CET

1. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Friday, March 24th 23:59 CET

The most controversial game of the year is back........and you love it. The annual Big Brother game is back, are ready to protect your favorite entries at any cost? This game is loosely based on the American version of the famous reality TV Show Big Brother.

In the first round, we will narrow down the 43 participating countries from 43 to 26. That means seventeen songs will be eliminated in the Semi Finals. As every year, we'd like to throw in a few Twists and as previously mentioned, here is the first one: In previous years, the Big 5 and Host nation did not have to battle it out and automatically advanced to the Final Stage. But no anymore as this year they will have to go through the same process and could see their demise earlier than expected, that is up to you. But enough talking, let's get the ball rolling.

So we'll try to keep it straight forward! May the best song win.

RULES:

STRATEGY GUIDE:

2. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: ESC Big Brother - SEMI FINAL 1

About Armenia:

They decided to not reveal their entry even though they already had to present the song to the EBU so they will have to suffer the consequences. I will add them to the poll and feel free to vote for them just out of spite for waiting so long, I mean they already had to present the song to the EBU so what's the holdup? In addition, they will receive on penalty nomination, sorry Artsvik but that's how the cookie crumbles and nobody said that this game is fair.

3. Legend
    Portugal

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1

I have no idea how this Big Brother thing works but I fully support any screwing with any country who does this past-due song reveal thing. Lookin' at you, Montenegro 2015.
    Likes  Salmon, ZoboCamel liked this post

2017 ranking: 12 PT 10 SM 8 IT 7 LT 6 EE 5 CZ 4 FI 3 ME 2 AM 1 UK Also: FR/NO/NL/PL
    "This is so Anglo-Saxon" -Krishoes
    "I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand."
    -LalehForWD
    "Fill your tummy up with the noodle...you desire."
    -Nancy Lam
    "Y O U H I T T H E B A L L B O Y W I T H Y O U R R A C K E T"
    -Naomi Broady

4. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1

The first poll is up, here is a quick reminder:

- You will be able to vote for one country that you like to see nominated but be smart and strategic about it. Will you go after the obvious choice or possibly knock out a song that's too much of a threat? It's your call.

- Once the deadline has passed, I will throw all names of users that voted in a hat and pick three random names who will become the Head of Household (HoH). Whoever those three individuals have nominated, will be up for elimination. If they voted for the same country, we will continue to pick names until we have three nominees.

To be clear, the country that receives the most votes in the poll will not necessarily become a nominee but its odds are bigger than for those who receive only a few votes. Also remember: The HoH who originally nominated the eliminated country, will be able to give immunity to another country the next round.

5. Guru
    Belgium

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Wednesday, March 14th 23:59 CET

Is it normal you can't vote for Italy, Spain of the UK in this first nomination?

6. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Wednesday, March 14th 23:59 CET

Oops, I went ahead and added the big five. Totally missed that!
    Likes  arne1990 liked this post

7. Banned
    Yugoslavia

Voted! If I get picked as HoH, my choice might upset quite a few people, and it might work out against my own interests if everything else goes wrong, but working out against one’s own interests is all that forum Big Brother is about.

Likes  ZoboCamel liked this post

8. Expert
    Cuba

Voted
    back2letoback2reality

9. Senior Member
    Portugal

Voted
    "May the best day of your past be the worst days of your future"

voted

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast