Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor

1. Legend
    United States

Survivor

Alright, so I was super reluctant to do this, but it seems we've reached critical mass of confirmed fans on the forum, so let's make a thread as we get closer to the new season!

Likes  Lupus, Dutchball liked this post

12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

2. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: Survivor

I'm one of them #cannotwait
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post

3. Ninja
    Netherlands

Hello hi I'm joining here!

I haven't seen all of the Game Changers play yet, but am still hyped. Going in with Aubry and Sandra as main favorites. I'm halfway through watching Phillipines and I'm loving Malcolm there.

Expect me to be here on Thursday nights, that's when I usually watch!

4. WorldVision Mod
    Canada

I can't wait, I've been a fan since day 1 and have not missed an episode! Bring it on!

I got addicted to a losing game

5. Ninja
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by esc87fan View Post
    I can't wait, I've been a fan since day 1 and have not missed an episode! Bring it on!
    Impressive how some people have watched all seasons live I couldn't even keep up last season..
    Out of all seasons, which one(s) do you think are the best?

Furthermore, would you all be interested in a Survivor pool? I've created one on tribal-council.com where you can pick 8 contestants to play with, with 5 of them scoring points every episode based on challenge wins and how long you survive in the game, etc

EDIT: The code to join is 8f4e2493d939ceae

6. Legend
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchball View Post
    Impressive how some people have watched all seasons live I couldn't even keep up last season..
    Out of all seasons, which one(s) do you think are the best?

Furthermore, would you all be interested in a Survivor pool? I've created one on tribal-council.com where you can pick 8 contestants to play with, with 5 of them scoring points every episode based on challenge wins and how long you survive in the game, etc

EDIT: The code to join is 8f4e2493d939ceae
    Just made a team! Once you've made an account, you can look at leagues and click "Join Private League" at the top, then enter Dutchball's code.
    12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

7. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

I've been watching Survivor since the very first All Stars which was Season 8. I went back and watched the first two seasons as well. But I missed seasons throughout the years and there were some seasons that were so bad that I couldn't watch it anymore. So I may not be the biggest die-hard fan in the world but when a season is good, I stick around.

I stopped watching the second Beauty, Brains and Brawns season as I was bored by the cast and story. I also dropped out of the Blue/White/No collar season, there wasn't one person I could root for, such an unlikable cast. So overall I think I probably watched half of the seasons fully.

8. Legend
    Portugal

I'm a huge fan too! I'm secretly hoping Sierra will reveal herself like Kelley Wentworth did in Cambodja

9. Ninja
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    I'm a huge fan too! I'm secretly hoping Sierra will reveal herself like Kelley Wentworth did in Cambodja
    Omg Wentworth!

Hoping she returns one day - I loved her and she was my favourite in Cambodia!
    Likes  DanielLuis liked this post

10. Ninja
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Omg Wentworth!

Hoping she returns one day - I loved her and she was my favourite in Cambodia!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast