Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Survivor

1. Enthusiast
    San Marino

Re: Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by anaraqueen View Post
    sis if you are two episodes behind and you are calling living legend wendy 'wendyangel', i can't wait to see when you catch up

hope i helped
    Ok I'm caught up now and omg Wendy is such a troll legend <33 hiding the flint to force her chicken saving agenda and then freeing them after the swap anyway also Reem is iconic so I love her too
    I'm actually enjoying this season? I was expecting the Edge of Extinction twist to be a massive flop and everyone to be shoving themselves up the returnees' butts but the dynamics seem pretty interesting so far!
    Likes  anaraqueen liked this post

2. Hero
    Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Clinty View Post
    Ok I'm caught up now and omg Wendy is such a troll legend <33 hiding the flint to force her chicken saving agenda and then freeing them after the swap anyway also Reem is iconic so I love her too
    I'm actually enjoying this season? I was expecting the Edge of Extinction twist to be a massive flop and everyone to be shoving themselves up the returnees' butts but the dynamics seem pretty interesting so far!
    i just watched the last episode and indeed she is a LEGEND and i am screaming with the chickens ruining the confessionals. Winners already.

This season is great so far, I'm really surprised.
    Likes  njdevils94 liked this post

Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

3. WorldVision Mod
    Canada

Next week's episode should be a good one with the merge and the Extinction Island inhabitants out for revenge!

I got addicted to a losing game

4. In Training
    Finland

I love this show! I watched all season and all episodes twice!

5. Guru
    United States

About that ending.....................................

6. Hero
    Brazil

what can i say about this season
    Likes  njdevils94 liked this post

Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

7. Mentor
    Brazil

i actually stopped watching survivor in the middle of ghost island because it got so formulaic and predictable (i got the winners of ghost island and david vs goliath right by the merge and i didn't even WATCH david vs goliath!) but

as for this last season, i refused to watch on principle but i am glad a nice looking penis won it all and ruined all of jeff probst's dreams, because that wasn't a sentence i thought i could still construct. how did he not see such an ending coming, btw? joe was obviously not winning SHIT. probst ruins survivor much more than jon ola sand or [nordic name redacted] could ever ruin eurovision.

as for the next season, the lure of watching sandra just being on an island talking shit to and about people with absolutely no stakes for herself is enormous but those giant busts of her and rob did a great job of keeping me away. what the fuck.
    ~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345