Contact us

SOLENTOYA || Goody Bye. Au Revoir. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci & so on.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
divider.png

top-title.png

divider.png

flag-and-tv-title.png

flag-smaller.png
tv-logo-smaller.png

divider.png

about-solentoya.png

HEAD OF STATE - King Felipe I Castello-Ramos
PRIME MINISTER - Safiyah Aydin (assumed office January 2020)

CAPITAL - San Luciana
LANGUAGE - Solish, Hae (Minority)
POPULATION - 45,986,595 (2019 estimate)
CURRENCY - Sol (§)

For more information head on over to our wikia page

divider.png

Last edited:

Brandt

Re: 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓎𝒶

This iconic title xheat Welcome xheart

SaladBreak

Willkommen!
Solentoya looks sehr schön, according to the photos.
Seems to be a touristisch place.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Willkommen!
Solentoya looks sehr schön, according to the photos.
Seems to be a touristisch place.

thank you!

Solentoya is a very beautiful and cultured country. We are super pleased you like it, and you are more than welcome to come visit any time you like. :p We will roll out the red carpet for Daria.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Valrax says "ay up" and welcome! :D

Salmon

Welcome to NSC from :ar:t, Ashley! Just to tell you, your Unicode is killing my fonts. Boxes are all I get, but that’s okay. xrofl2 Full WV takeover when?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Welcome to NSC from :ar:t, Ashley! Just to tell you, your Unicode is killing my fonts. Boxes are all I get, but that’s okay. xrofl2 Full WV takeover when?

:lol: Well here it is below so you can see.

xZGDLC2.jpg

Nothing super special, just be trying to be different. :rolleyes: thanks for the welcome.

theditz83

Veteran

Yeah, I couldn't work out your nation name since it just shows as boxes for me! But now I know, a very warm welcome to the waiting list from Moisantia!

I've actually visited one of those sites in your first post - the beautiful Palau de las Artes! Many a summer day spent walking through the lush riverbed surrounding that - great memories xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yeah, I couldn't work out your nation name since it just shows as boxes for me! But now I know, a very warm welcome to the waiting list from Moisantia!

I've actually visited one of those sites in your first post - the beautiful Palau de las Artes! Many a summer day spent walking through the lush riverbed surrounding that - great memories xlove

Meh it seems to not show for plenty of people. I will have to change it then, it was just Solentoya written in a fancy way with icons. You can see it in a post just above.

Woah, you've been to Solentoya :lol: xheat the building really is a work of art, I just love how it looks. Those blue pictures are background images only, entries will go over them eventually. :lol: I was just using it as a way to show different places of 'Solentoya' like in gif also.

theditz83

Veteran

Woah, you've been to Solentoya :lol: xheat the building really is a work of art, I just love how it looks. Those blue pictures are background images only, entries will go over them eventually. :lol: I was just using it as a way to show different places of 'Solentoya' like in gif also.

I have indeed been there - the people were extremely friendly and I felt at home during my 9 months working there in a language institute xup

Krishoes

Re: SOLENTOYA

Oh, this is surprising. Welcome!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Wow xheat Tamausia & Deltannor welcomes you xheat

theditz83

Veteran

I was actually considering holding National Finals again for WLSC with 1 artist and 3 or 4 different songs - Natalia was one of the artists I was considering doing this for as she has so many songs I like but I'd probably have steered clear of "Dame" since I sent it in WV. So I'm glad that you are sending it.

We'll see how her fortunes run in this contest and the Moisantian delegation may then contact her agents to negotiate with her to represent us in a future edition. ;)

All for the greater good of Waliju relations of course ;) xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I was actually considering holding National Finals again for WLSC with 1 artist and 3 or 4 different songs - Natalia was one of the artists I was considering doing this for as she has so many songs I like but I'd probably have steered clear of "Dame" since I sent it in WV. So I'm glad that you are sending it.

We'll see how her fortunes run in this contest and the Moisantian delegation may then contact her agents to negotiate with her to represent us in a future edition. ;)

All for the greater good of Waliju relations of course ;) xup

Yeah she has many great songs. I think Dame is her best song, which is why I chose it to send in the end, when i first signed up to take part I had a couple of other songs in mind to send (not Natalia) that I was thinking would be more 'suitable' to the people here, but then I decided that I would send what I wanted send regardless of what would happen. I am super pleased that some people seem to be happy already with the choice. I'm sure Natalia would be thrilled to represent Moisantia in WLSC in the future, she's a talented singer with so many good songs so why not. As you say, for the greater good. :D I look forward to see how well she does and also what you have in store for her in the future.

Top Bottom