Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: escYOUnited - together with #YOU writing the history!

1. God
    Brazil

Fire escYOUnited - together with #YOU writing the history!

Hola, amigos!

#You probably noticed something strange happened? Don't be scared! Meet the new escunited.... or escYOUnited!

Some circumstances forced us to change our branding and after a lot of work, we are happy to present #you our new brand, new site, new forum look!

We're still escunited, just now more close to #YOU! escYOUnited is our new face, our new history we are going to write together with #YOU. To New 2017 Year, to New YOUrovision season 2017 with new look!

#YOU is our new logo and brand word, our main colors are blue, gold-yellow and white

Hope some of you got YOUphoria , don't forget while mentioning us in socials use hashtags #you #escyounited and #escunited

And in the end, we want to make #you a present for Holidays coming - we increased size of uploading avatars up to 130x130 pixels (and this is the recommended size for it to make your avatar look the best)

2. God
    Brazil

Re: escYOUnited - together with #YOU writing the history!

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Yup! Thank you!

Also, the top bar where we see the notifications, click our profile, log out, etc is no longer scrolling with the page for me. I thought that was so handy before, that even if you were at the bottom of the page, you could still always have easy access to the toolbar without having to scroll all the way to the top. Is that just an outdated browser thing, or is it not scrolling for anybody?
    it not scrolling for anybody
    also about icons, it was general Firefox bug, so the case is not of outdated browser as well
    Likes  Stargazer liked this post

3. Legend
    Scotland

@Trece - can I have the Scottish flag back next to my avatar?
    Likes  Carrie liked this post

2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

4. Super Moderator
    Sweden

@Matt And also. As a premium user, part of what I'm paying for is to be able to have a larger avatar. Now everyone has the same size.
    ///Anna

(``._.[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]._.`)

5. God
    Brazil

@Matt And also. As a premium user, part of what I'm paying for is to be able to have a larger avatar. Now everyone has the same size.
    Premium description, it's not only avatar
    - STORE 500 MESSAGES (instead of 50), CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROFILE, INCREASED SIGNATURES INCLUDING ANIMATIONS UNLIMITED BBCODES, FREE MERCHANDIZE RAFFLES

6. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    Premium description, it's not only avatar
    But it was a part of it and it was one of the only two reasons I got premium in the first place (the other being a larger inbox). So it feels kind of a bummer and I might have to reconsider my premium then if the larger avatars (which are now even cropped down) is no longer a premium thing.
    Likes  Fierro liked this post

///Anna

7. God
    Brazil

But it was a part of it and it was one of the only two reasons I got premium in the first place (the other being a larger inbox). So it feels kind of a bummer and I might have to reconsider my premium then if the larger avatars (which are now even cropped down) is no longer a premium thing.
    That's unfortunately.

8. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Trece View Post
    That's unfortunately.
    I understand you want some sort of.. unity/conformity with these circled avatars, but why not set them at the size they're uploaded to? So that those who have a 100x100 avatar will have that size, and those with premium who could upload larger avatar, will have a larger circled avatar?
    Likes  ZoboCamel liked this post

///Anna

9. Veteran
    Germany

Am I right that this is the thread for expressing opinion?
    I appreciate the effort you guys put in revamping the page. Sadly, I don't like it.
    The motto "#You" makes me facepalm. It's a bit like "let's come up with a funny pun" and the whole thing seems like a clumsy attempt to flatter the community members. And then this hip hashtag... so original... not!
    About the design.. I know many people like it (or pretend to do so) but it gives me depression... everything's too big, too bright and it looks too minimalistic. I like the colourful and warm design we had before. Then again, I will certainly get used to it and in a couple of weeks I won't complain anymore. I just don't see what is so great about the "modern" design. I love all kinds of technical innovations and functions that makes us feel more comfortable in the forum but when it comes to the design we should have stuck with the older one ... just my two cents
    However, I actually like the round profile pictures.. I find them stylish and fancy. However it would probably be better to allow people to decide between round picture shape and normal picture shape
    Likes  Stargazer, LastDreamer, Salmon, ZoboCamel liked this post

10. Addict
    Great Britain

It looks great. But please, please, please, can you insert a line/make a bolder line in between the post and signatures? It looks like signatures are apart of the posts - its unbearable.

What forum software is this btw? V-Bulletin? Really is one of the most modern forums I've been on. Some forums I go on are still stuck with the generic 2007 phpBB designs *pukes*
    Likes  Salmon, Trece liked this post

11. Legend
    Slovenia

I don't wanna be "that guy" but all of my bookmarks have favicons,just not this one...
    Likes  LesterMalvo liked this post

Say "Na na na" 22 times. Yes, you're gonna like it! Ya-la-la

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast