Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 301

Thread: JESC 2017

  1. Ninja
    Brazil
    Alaska49's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,392
    #21

    Re: JESC 2017

    okay but how is WORLDWIDE public voting supposed to work? eurovision absolutely cannot go the way of reality shows.

  2. Enthusiast
    Ukraine
    DJNightingale's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    152
    Location
    Ternopil, Ukraine
    #22

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by JSSArcos View Post
    [LAST MINUTE] PORTUGAL IS BACK TO JUNIOR EUROVISION !! We will have another Lisbon 2019

    The European Broadcasting Union (EBU / EBU) has revealed that Portugal is one of the 16 countries in the next edition of the Eurovision Junior Festival.
    I'm sorry, but you are a bit late But I know your emotions. They are maybe even bigger than mine!
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post
     
    All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

  3. Enthusiast
    Ukraine
    DJNightingale's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    152
    Location
    Ternopil, Ukraine
    #23

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    okay but how is WORLDWIDE public voting supposed to work? eurovision absolutely cannot go the way of reality shows.
    It's all simple. Computer can determine by IP-adress what country are you from. Also it can block some pages to the visitors from different countries, for example, one page is blocked to all countries except Ukraine, other is blocked to all countries except Portugal etc. I imagine the voting so.
    All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

  4. Veteran
    Portugal
    DanielLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,445
    #24

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quite shocking that Bulgaria is withdrawing. I guess the new director-general really isn't Eurovision-friendly.
    Likes  94ayd, JSSArcos liked this post
     


    (Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

  5. Senior Member
    Macedonia
    Stiven's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    423
    Location
    Skopje
    #25

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Quite shocking that Bulgaria is withdrawing. I guess the new director-general really isn't Eurovision-friendly.
    Actually it's more the fault of the EBU since they announced the list of participating countries before Bulgaria chooses it's new general-director. So we have no idea if he/she would have approved JESC participation.

  6. Veteran
    Portugal
    DanielLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,445
    #26

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Actually it's more the fault of the EBU since they announced the list of participating countries before Bulgaria chooses it's new general-director. So we have no idea if he/she would have approved JESC participation.
    Oh I thought they had a director-general already. Anyway it's not really EBU's fault, there is a deadline for participation and countries should obey that. I guess they could open an exception for Bulgaria here though


    (Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

  7. Amateur
    Australia
    LeRandomAnon's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    19
    Location
    W Kraine Grzybów
    #27

    Re: JESC 2017

    I'm Sad About Croatia, I Thought they would Return. I'm hoping that the EBU Will let both Bulgaria and Croatia participate.

  8. Enthusiast
    Ukraine
    DJNightingale's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    152
    Location
    Ternopil, Ukraine
    #28

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by LeRandomAnon View Post
    I'm Sad About Croatia, I Thought they would Return. I'm hoping that the EBU Will let both Bulgaria and Croatia participate.
    I forgot to say about ! I wanted their return very much too I hope next year will also participate ::si! Slovenia's 2015 entry is my all-time favourite in JESC (through I've watched only two JESC editions but still it is my favourite).
    All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

  9. Ninja
    Brazil
    Alaska49's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,392
    #29

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNightingale View Post
    It's all simple. Computer can determine by IP-adress what country are you from. Also it can block some pages to the visitors from different countries, for example, one page is blocked to all countries except Ukraine, other is blocked to all countries except Portugal etc. I imagine the voting so.
    yeah but they said it wpuld be a worldvide vote. how do you count points from all non participating countries? i'm only 80% aorried because online voting is the future and will allow for a better representation of the opinions of the public, but it HAS to be smart and abuse proof. worldwide voting is kind of silly anyway.
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post
     

  10. Enthusiast
    Ukraine
    DJNightingale's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    152
    Location
    Ternopil, Ukraine
    #30

    Re: JESC 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    yeah but they said it wpuld be a worldvide vote. how do you count points from all non participating countries? i'm only 80% aorried because online voting is the future and will allow for a better representation of the opinions of the public, but it HAS to be smart and abuse proof. worldwide voting is kind of silly anyway.
    Well, we will see Everyway it's better than 100% jury voting without public.
    Likes  94ayd, Pawhlen liked this post
     
    All that you see above is just my personal opinion that doesn't pretend to be absolute truth. I respect opinions of others so please respect mine.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2016 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.