Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: JESC 2017

1. Legend
    Ukraine

Re: JESC 2017

"Vote for your own country" thing sucks... I hope they will not provide this on the ESC I'm gonna watch only performances. Not interested in the results at all.
    Likes  JonnyWest, Stiven, DanielLuis liked this post

2. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by AlekS View Post
    "Vote for your own country" thing sucks... I hope they will not provide this on the ESC I'm gonna watch only performances. Not interested in the results at all.
    Absolutely true, it really makes no sense. I hope they realize how stupid this is and never do it again.
    Likes  Stiven liked this post

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

3. Senior Member
    Germany

So Russia has already won before the tournament starts?

4. Legend
    Ukraine

Russia, Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Ukraine... Turkey can come back

After all of these years of fighting against neighbour voting ... they allowed THIS.
    Guuurl!

5. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    So Russia has already won before the tournament starts?
    Russia or Poland, they're both sure to be top 2 in the televoting. Well, at least they also have to vote for other countries in order to vote for their own I guess.
    Likes  Stiven liked this post

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

6. Addict
    Macedonia

I think that it will mostly be the fans voting since the voting reacquires either downloading an app or going to a website while the show is still on and the fact that you have to vote for a minimum of three countries might confuse some potential voters. The thing I'm most worried about is coordinated "patriots" who will vote for their country en mass and this sort of things happen all the time in Eastern Europe (it happened in the Austrian Wildcard selection in th 2016 NF when Bosnians voted for Azra just because she was Bosnian and nothing else) and the worst thing it can happen with any of the countries and if this happens it will be interesting to see to whom the non-"patriotic " votes will go to.

7. Legend
    Ukraine

Voting for your own country is sad on its own already.

The rehearsals have begun ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/JuniorEurovision/videos

Those things in front of the stage look like coffins o__0
    At first I was like... wtf is in his pants? Oh, they shoved a boomerang up there, omg

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415