View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    57 18.57%
  • 10

    28 9.12%
  • 8

    42 13.68%
  • 7

    25 8.14%
  • 6

    20 6.51%
  • 5

    26 8.47%
  • 4

    12 3.91%
  • 3

    18 5.86%
  • 2

    11 3.58%
  • 1

    10 3.26%
  • 0

    58 18.89%
Page 356 of 406 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4056

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,131
    #1

    SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On




  2. Enthusiast
    Hungary
    Vektor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    210
    #3551

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by darkap View Post

    It'll qualify and be Top 5 just because it's sweet Sweden
    Lol, you have to be blind and deaf to think that this will be in the Top5 just because it's from Sweden.

  3. Junior Member
    Sweden
    Scania's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    71
    #3552

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post
    Then again, people are blaming people for what people voted for and still gets to the solution to remove the juries? I didn't vote for Lisa Ajax, Boris René etc. - I carefully picked 3 favorites and stuck with them. If there is a voting record (which there was tonight) and the votes we're so even it must've been a sign that most of the entries was on the same high level of quality. It's not like people pick up the phone and give 5 votes to every entry, that would be the same thing as not voting at all.
    I agree with what you said on blaming people for what they vote for.

    BUT if you look at how the people have voted up until 2014 and then comparing the results from 2015 till today, there is a significant difference. Check the English Wikipedia for the different years, they have percentage-wise lists of the televote from 2004 and onwards.
    2004-2014 the people's favourite got 18-23% pretty much every year.
    2015 when app was introduced, Måns was incredibly popular and got 35% in a bad final. Most people still did not use the app this year.
    2016 Frans got 14% and 2017 Nano got 11,9%. That just makes the people's voting useless and ridiculous.

  4. Addict
    Italy
    darkap's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    272
    #3553

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by Vektor View Post
    Lol, you have to be blind and deaf to think that this will be in the Top5 just because it's from Sweden.
    Watch for it to happen anyway

  5. Enthusiast
    Hungary
    Vektor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    210
    #3554

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I think average viewers at home will have a hard time connecting with that performance. It is just a smug display of soulless plastic. Slick as a dressman's commercial.
    Russia 2016 was soulless plastic with some typical ESC cheesiness, and it won the televote.

  6. Junkie
    Austria
    Ezio's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,596
    Location
    Österreich
    #3555

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
    I'm a Swede. But I agree with everything you said.

    I can't see why they would vote for this. It's so plastic without any soul.

    For some reason juries across Europe cast away heartfelt, emotional songs, like if they were unworthy, while soullessness is arts?!

    Eurovision will leave the audience disengaged when juries keep shoving down their preference of meaningless "arts" down the people's throats.

    I think people want to click with music, music that sticks. Therefore music needs to be soulful, be it happy, mesmerizing, quirky or sad. Juries act like censors of emotions.
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

  7. Senior Member
    Netherlands
    0scar's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    692
    Location
    Utrecht
    #3556

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    After a night sleep I still cannot believe that we won't see As I Lay Me Down in Kyiv and think I Can't Go On is still worth a 0. What's the public opinion in Sweden today?
    Personal winners 18: | 17: France | 16: Australia | 15: Estonia | 14: Netherlands | 13: Israel | 12: Sweden | 11: Serbia | 10: Germany

  8. Hero
    Norway
    VikingTiger's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,708
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    #3557

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    It's been said here (several users) that this will end up top 10 "just because it's Sweden". I dont agree. Sweden often ends up top 10. But the reason is that they have sent lots of well-done (safe) pop tunes that people can relate to all over Europe. I think few people vote for Sweden just because of the country. It's not like Sweden has lots of diaspora voters spread all over the continent.
    Besides: remember the years 2007-2010 - the best placing for Sweden was 18th? And in 2015 Robin ended up number 14.
    I dont agree with the Swedish win in 2015, but Sweden often ends up top 10 because they deserve it, and work hard for it!

    Although this year - I think that Swedens top 10 streak will be broken. Because "being Sweden" is just not enough.

  9. Junkie
    Austria
    Ezio's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,596
    Location
    Österreich
    #3558

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Look what I've just found.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post
    Yeah i don't either get the thing with international jury, whats it for? As we would still have sent Eric Saade and Loreen without international jury as they also won televote. They should get rid of the international jury and have Swedish jury as no other country does this, its not '' Swedenvision Song Contest ''

    Another thing, you have to admit Sweden puts up with a great show every year?
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post
    Im so dissapointed, this was one of the best finals ever with 8 fantastic songs and performances and the ones that were in my absolutely bottom wins. Im so dissapointed i just wanna smash a window or something. Like common, Robin? I wanna send a dead horse to every jury member that gave Robin more than 2 points maximum. I voted for Ulrik Munther has i thought he had a killer-performance and a great song and i thought he was amazing. I also hoped YOHIO was going to place good but no, jury destroyed everything. I don't care if Robin is going to get more points than YOHIO in Malmö, i don't care if YOHIO would end up last in Malmö as YOHIO is 100 times better than that scumbag Robin. I just can't handle Robin since 2011 as Amanda Fondell beat him in Idol. I hope Sweden ends up last, im going to laugh and say '' i told you so! '' and i would like to say that Sean just had one of the funniest and best performance this year. I hope that YOHIO will compete next year
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

  10. Junkie
    Austria
    Ezio's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,596
    Location
    Österreich
    #3559

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    It is really funny to read in the 2013 thread about the hate the juries got for killing the beloved Yohio. How dare international juries do commit such a crime against the will of Swedish people?

    And four years later, the fans of Sweden blindly follow their international juries like Timebelle follows Apollo. As long as the result is fine, every song is fine.
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

  11. Wizard
    Australia
    ZoboCamel's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,447
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    #3560

    Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

    Quote Originally Posted by Scania View Post
    2004-2014 the people's favourite got 18-23% pretty much every year.
    2015 when app was introduced, Måns was incredibly popular and got 35% in a bad final. Most people still did not use the app this year.
    2016 Frans got 14% and 2017 Nano got 11,9%. That just makes the people's voting useless and ridiculous.
    The app vote wasn't used in the final for 2015 - there were technical issues that led to them using it in the SFs but not for the final, which reverted to televote-only (well, plus the juries, of course). Which makes your point even more clearly - Mans and Frans were both the clear 'people's favourite', but one got 35% of the vote while the other got 14%. I think that shows just how big the app's effect is at smoothing everything out.
    Likes  Stiven liked this post
     



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2016 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:12.