View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 355 of 407 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. Legend
    Spain

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

This is more show than song, but I'm glad this won instead of Nano (he is a mess live) or Wiktoria, whose song and performance is a big NOTHING. I prefered Jon Henrik & Aninia and I think Robin deserved a better song (or maybe a third chance to hit with an outstanding entry like Mans did), but I'm fine with this and I don't understand why so many zeros. 8 points from me and this is the best Nordic entry, no doubt.
    Likes  Scania, HatarWebbsidor, Swedenvision liked this post

1- Portugal, 2- France, 3- Israel,4- Bulgaria, 5- Italy
    #SouthPower#Lisbon2018

3. Active Member
    United States

I guess Swedes are tired of hosting the contest and the public sounded that they weren't aiming for the win.

I'm surprised, but I'm fine with it. See you in Kyiv!
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

4. Expert
    Austria

One of the most boring and most uninspired swedesh entries I can remember. This should stay in the semi.

5. Veteran
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    ugh people now clinging to the second silliest argument, "THESE ARE ~INTERNATIONAL~ JURIESSSSSS OBVIOUSLY DOING WELL WITH THEM IS A GOOD SIGN". no. no it is not. things can go any which way because juries are not the same everywhere. stop this.
    Name one entry that won the IJ and didn't end up in the jury top 10 once Eurovision came. It is true the juries aren't the same but they got an 100 % effect rate
    Maruv and Mahmood

6. Active Member
    Finland

So they went with a second-rate Timberlake song that looks like a 3-minute Dressmann ad with some added "OK Go" effects? Well Sweden, that's fine. It's your entry so you do as you wish with it. But I find this song freaking disgusting. Take your 3 geopolitical points and stay out of the grand final, please.
    Likes  Fluke liked this post

7. Guru
    Portugal

I like it but don't love it. It doesn't have the WOW effect. It looks like something that belongs to a Timberlake album but never got to be a single. It will probably do well with the jury but with the televote not that much. Mainly due to the staging that works very well. It's going to be a top 15 or a very low top 10. Oh and I think his singing it's not that good. A lot of help from his friends at the chorus.

I'm giving it an 8 because to me it stands at the same lever as Serbia does. Till now none of more pop songs could still the spot from Macedonia.

8. Senior Member
    Norway

So many nuil points
    Loving you is a losing game

9. Senior Member
    Italy

=___=
    After the Loreen defeat, Mariette, Henrik didn't make it and this is what ESC got

Terrible.
    A boring song with a pretentious stage show (that begins behind the curtains... just to surprise the Tv audience) and an unpleasant singer

Maybe it's just a good song to play in a gym... look at that gimmick (any sponsorship? :P)
    "I can't go on..." (breathless)(abandons gym)

It'll qualify and be Top 5 just because it's sweet Sweden

10. Hero
    Austria

I think average viewers at home will have a hard time connecting with that performance. It is just a smug display of soulless plastic. Slick as a dressman's commercial.
    Likes  Estelle liked this post

Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I think average viewers at home will have a hard time connecting with that performance. It is just a smug display of soulless plastic. Slick is a dressman's commercial.
    I'm a Swede. But I agree with everything you said.

I can't see why they would vote for this. It's so plastic without any soul.