View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 354 of 407 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. Addict
    Portugal

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

A generic and disposable pop song that will steal a top 10 slot from a more deserving song just because it's Sweden. Like his charisma tho. Feels a copy of Justin Timberlake but this year is just a bunch of sheeps following the modern trends.
    Likes  Mrm, Franzilein liked this post

3. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    Why should I quote you? You don't care whatever I say or prove. You just start talking bout someting else. I have already quoted you, but you didn't answer me, you just talked about someting else, uninportant... all to make me look worse.

I loved Jon Henrik, I loved Loreen... I hated Wiktorias song, especially her voice... I know for a fact that you loved Jon Henrik aswell and you hated Wiktorias song/voice. But instead of liking our common likes, you put much more effort in disliking ME and talking about ME as a crazy person cause I liked the fact that Wiktoria didnt win - the very same thing YOU wanted!!! ????
    You're the one claiming I said things I did not say, so the burden of proof is on you. I answered you fine, you're the one that kept talking about other things. Fine example is in this post of yours I'm quoting here. We've been talking about the winning song and the tastes of forumers regarding the winning song and you're somehow bringing Jon Henrik and Wiktoria into this, when it was never about those songs to begin with. But whatever.

I'm discussing/debating with you. That's what happens on a discussion forum. This is not a campfire where we all hold hands, agree with everything and sing Kumbayah together. Me responding to your posts and questioning your logic, since I don't understand it, is not me disliking you.
    ///Anna

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

4. Ninja
    Indonesia

38 zeros while Norway only got 13 on the poll, mess

This song can qualify while Norway still has to struggle
    Likes  FilipFromSweden liked this post

5. Ninja
    France

Actually I like it, It sounds like a justin timberlake's reject but that's fine for me.
    I also like the gym queen choreo, I'd rather take this than another crappy ballad (and god knows we have plenty of them this year)
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

Stan LOONA.

6. Veteran
    Greece

I just got back from the final (and the after party) and all I have to say is that I'm glad it's not Wiktoria or Nano! I was shocked that Wiktoria didn't win the televoting. Her, Nano, Robin, Jon Henrik & Aninia and Mariette got the biggest reactions. Especially Wiktoria.

I'm totally fine with Robin though he was my third choice. Mariette was my favorite (no kidding) and IMO the best choice for Eurovision. Then I would prefer Jon Henrik & Aninia because it's something completely different and really nice at the same time. Anyway, it was a great final.
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor, FilipFromSweden, Stiven liked this post

We will keep spreading our disco bacteria!

7. Junior Member
    China

has strong finalists, but the choice is so so so bad! Mariette, Nano, Wiktoria, Ace Wilder or Jon Henrik, whosoever represent Sweden, it will reach top 5 again. Maybe Swedish people are tired of holding eurovision.

8. Expert
    United States

^^^^Wiktoria probably lost televotes when people saw she was dead with the jury. Why waste money when its clearly a hopeless cause?

Her flop with the jury makes no sense. I'm not saying she should have won it but to get only 29 points when she pretty much ticked all the boxes of criteria (in a postiive sense)? Even Mariette who apparently bombed her jury performance got twice as many votes. It smells fishy
    Likes  DanielLuis, 0scar liked this post

9. Active Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by alca View Post
    I just got back from the final (and the after party) and all I have to say is that I'm glad it's not Wiktoria or Nano! I was shocked that Wiktoria didn't win the televoting. Her, Nano, Robin, Jon Henrik & Aninia and Mariette got the biggest reactions. Especially Wiktoria.

I'm totally fine with Robin though he was my third choice. Mariette was my favorite (no kidding) and IMO the best choice for Eurovision. Then I would prefer Jon Henrik & Aninia because it's something completely different and really nice at the same time. Anyway, it was a great final.
    Same for me. My fav was Loreen. When she didn't qualify I just turned completely BLANK and really sad.... and I was so pissed off since Swedish people bashed Loreen completely in all forums... They all praised Wiktoria saying she had a better voice than Loreen. A better staging than Loreen. A better song than Loreen. ???????? Well, if they*ve just said that it could have been fine cause then they just talked about the song. But they didn't stop there... They said that Loreen was awful, she had a terrible message, she isn't Swedish so she could just go and kill herself and things like that.... and that Wiktoria is the Swedish Queen... And I was like, what the ****???

I didn't even want to watch the Mello-final tonight.

But then I saw that other songs was rising in the Swedish forums. And I felt like MAYBE Wiktoria isn't going to win.

So, yes my feelings are the same as yours. I'm OK with Robin winning - it's not my fav... I'm just really happy that Wiktoria didn't win.
    Likes  alca liked this post

10. Legend
    Portugal

"Constellation prize" was so much better than this entry.
    The song is not that bad, it's actually pretty catchy. Both the performance is the definition of too much. But the staging is just too much. The walk from that off-stage area to the stage, the treadmills, the side looks, the hand gesture it's all just looks so arrogant, soo pretentious, and just so so over the top. At least they replace "fuc*ing" with "freaking", that helped a bit.
    It is a catchy song, it will probably finish top ten in the televoting, but the juries shouldn't even put in the top ten of the semi-final.

11. Legend
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by GWTW1939 View Post
    ^^^^Wiktoria probably lost televotes when people saw she was dead with the jury. Why waste money when its clearly a hopeless cause?

Her flop with the jury makes no sense. I'm not saying she should have won it but to get only 29 points when she pretty much ticked all the boxes of criteria (in a postiive sense)? Even Mariette who apparently bombed her jury performance got twice as many votes. It smells fishy
    The juries really did an hatchet job on Wiktoria. I really can't understand how it finish so low with them.

The app voting should be canceled I think, at least in the Final.. With the app free votes, the votes are dispersed almost equally between all entries, and the result is that the IJ's are way too overpowered. I mean, the difference from the 12th to 1st place in the televoting was 26 points, while the difference from the 1st to 2nd place in the IJ was 20 points! That is insanely ridiculous!
    Likes  Lupus liked this post