View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 350 of 407 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    Yepp, and remember that a lot of Escunited-members are way of when it comes to regular voters in Europe .
    Frankly, I don't give a shit anymore. This forum really doesn't see what the majority of the ESC-voters see.
    Of course there is going to be a difference between a forum full of diehard Eurovision fanatics who might have years and years worth of songs to compare each country's entry with (and know what great things each country has been able to produce in the past), and the general casual-viewing sheep masses. The radio and top 40 charts are the perfect examples of popularity ≠ great music.
    Likes  RainyWoods, Scania liked this post

///Anna

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

3. Senior Member
    Norway

I wanted Mariette but oh well.
    Catchy song though, not too bad. 6/10
    Loving you is a losing game

4. Expert
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post

It was 13 points between Robin and Nano: it isn't much. It would've been enough if just 2-3 jury members (out of 55? I think each jury group got 5) had voted differently.
    Fluke was pointing out the televoting points difference between Nano, the televoting winner, and Lisa, the televoting last place, not the overall finish between Nano and Robin. A 27 point difference between first and last is crazy. It really wasn't that close and the app distorts what is really popular and what isn't
    Likes  Alaska49, Fluke, pyryniemi liked this post

5. Addict
    Estonia

I like the song and I think it'll be in my top10 even though I wanted Wiktoria to win.

6. Legend
    Serbia

Meeeeeeeeeeeehh...I'm glad Wiktoria didn't win it..but this is just meeh, 4 points in the poll..

In such a taugh televoting, i'm really sad J&A didn't win in the end, jury could do it!! But they are bastards, and like only Anglovision! PU!
    Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

7. Veteran
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by GWTW1939 View Post
    Fluke was pointing out the televoting points difference between Nano, the televoting winner, and Lisa, the televoting last place, not the overall finish between Nano and Robin. A 27 point difference between first and last is crazy. It really wasn't that close and the app distorts what is really popular and what isn't
    Then again, people are blaming people for what people voted for and still gets to the solution to remove the juries? I didn't vote for Lisa Ajax, Boris René etc. - I carefully picked 3 favorites and stuck with them. If there is a voting record (which there was tonight) and the votes we're so even it must've been a sign that most of the entries was on the same high level of quality. It's not like people pick up the phone and give 5 votes to every entry, that would be the same thing as not voting at all.
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

Maruv and Mahmood

8. Legend
    Scotland

I fail to see why it's a bad thing for Sweden that the jury vote winner is their entry. At the end of the day, it's the international votes that will count for them at ESC, both juries and public votes - the Swedish public can't vote for their own entry, so if anything having the jury winner should put this song in a better position than any other outcome. Or am I totally missing the point here? This seems obvious to me...

2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

9. Junior Member
    Australia

Congratulations to the winner of Eurovision 2017, Italy!!!

But seriously, there were probably 5 or 6 better songs tonight in Sweden tonight (and more last week ahem). Sweden's odds are already starting to drift with the bookmakers, so unless Russia really pulls something out of the bag (and doesn't just pull out all together), I think we know who will win in May.
    Likes  Matt liked this post

10. Wizard
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by DipintoDiBlu View Post
    Congratulations to the winner of Eurovision 2017, Italy!!!

But seriously, there were probably 5 or 6 better songs tonight in Sweden tonight (and more last week ahem). Sweden's odds are already starting to drift with the bookmakers, so unless Russia really pulls something out of the bag (and doesn't just pull out all together), I think we know who will win in May.
    Portugal!

11. Senior Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by theditz83 View Post
    I fail to see why it's a bad thing for Sweden that the jury vote winner is their entry. At the end of the day, it's the international votes that will count for them at ESC, both juries and public votes - the Swedish public can't vote for their own entry, so if anything having the jury winner should put this song in a better position than any other outcome. Or am I totally missing the point here? This seems obvious to me...
    Good point, i preferd Wiktoria but since she score so extremly low with IJ could have been an indicator for a very bad result in ESC.