View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 346 of 407 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. ESC Moderator
    Scotland

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

Shocking poll results here, I suspect a lot of emotions getting the better of people.

Anyways, a rare 12 points for a song this year, congrats Sweden!
    Likes  carl1, Swedenvision liked this post

Current 2019 ranking (23rd February) 12. Australia, 10. Estonia, 8. Albania, 7. Spain, 6. Czech Republic, 5. Latvia, 4. Italy, 3. Romania, 2. Germany, 1. Slovenia

3. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    I'm not talking about 2012, I'm talking about this years song.
    The reason why Loreen was invited in the first place was that she - herself - had a request. If she should enter the Mello, she said to Björkman that she MUST have completety freedom to do whatever she liked. She didn't want a song that was written FOR her. She wanted to do what SHE wanted... even if it wasn't a Swedish favourite. And that is something I like.
    I wish Wiktoria will do the same. I didn't like her song this year (cause it is not HER song), and I know she can do a lot better if she send her own songs to the Mello.
    That's the point though. Wiktoria doesn't have the luxury to do that. Loreen obviously has a reputation and SVT wanted to have her in Melfest for obvious reasons. Loreen is one of the biggest ESC winners in recent years so she has a lot more freedom when it comes to artistic creativity. Wiktoria still has to earn that privilege. So you can't really blame her for that.

4. Hero
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Swedenvision View Post
    Loreen was my favourite and she was eliminated in AC.
    After that i supported Wiktoria and she was destroyed by the IJ...
    Karma is a bitch
    Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

5. Mentor
    Brazil

omg i am DEVASTATED that melfest deluded me into believing jon henrik&aninia had a chance after that mess of a jury vote and then the televote was THAT mess

i would have been SO happy with en varnd full av strider in eurovision. SOOO happy
    Likes  tuorem, Nikoreindeer1973 liked this post

6. Ninja
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    No, they will have to change it. A "clean" version already exists
    Oh well, the meltdown from the BBC would have been hilarious.

7. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by hugh View Post
    Oh well, the meltdown from the BBC would have been hilarious.
    Yeah, I'm kinda sad, I would have loved to see that.....
    Likes  hugh liked this post

8. Veteran
    Italy

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Eurovision gods! How often am I happy for the swedish entry? 2012, 2015, 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post
    I woke up today and thought: I really want Robin Bengtsson to win. Performance is perfect and the song is so catchy. I will be very happy if Wiktoria or Jon-Henrik & Aninia takes it home but Robin is now my #1 pick
    I rarely ever get my way when it comes to picking a winner. I am so happy. I supported Wiktoria and Jon-Henrik & Aninia as well, I was shocked big time they booted Wiktoria (even bigger than they did Yohio 2013) but gladly surprised they gave credit to Jon-Henrik & Aninia. Thank you Victoria for being such a welcoming spokesperson. I never liked Nano, his song is great but he is an awful entertainer and his song is weak. I feel really good about Robin winning, he isn't going to take the trophy home but a song that doesn't get at least 80 IJ points isn't worth sending imo. After such a crappy year with not many finalists I stood behind, the song I liked best WON!

How I voted tonight:

Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

Maruv and Mahmood

9. Senior Member
    Estonia

fak me, I hated Euphoria, but Statements is a masterpiece, why the melodifestivalen wasn't cancelled and Loreen given an instant victory?
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

10. Veteran
    Italy

The biggest irony in the history of irony:

Sweden was 3rd in televoting and 1st with the juries in 2015 and took the title. Robin was 3rd in the televoting and 1st with the juries in the NF and swedes are raging
    Maruv and Mahmood

11. Active Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That's the point though. Wiktoria doesn't have the luxury to do that. Loreen obviously has a reputation and SVT wanted to have her in Melfest for obvious reasons. Loreen is one of the biggest ESC winners in recent years so she has a lot more freedom when it comes to artistic creativity. Wiktoria still has to earn that privilege. So you can't really blame her for that.
    I haven't blamed her. I blame the booring songwriters. As I said before I do like Wiktoria as an artist, but I HATE that she just "lay down" with everything that is presented to her. I wish she grow up and made her own choises. Her kind of music before last year Mello wasn't anything like the songs she had in the Mello. She can do so much better. This years song really was a lot of crap.