View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll

11 4.78%

4 1.74%

9 3.91%

10 4.35%

14 6.09%

18 7.83%

15 6.52%

19 8.26%

22 9.57%

24 10.43%

84 36.52%
Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1162

Thread: SPAIN 2017 - Manel Navarro - Do It for Your Lover

SPAIN 2017 - Manel Navarro - Do It for Your Lover

2. Junkie
    Austria

Re: SPAIN 2017 - Manel Navarro - Do It for Your Lover

The televoting reactions of the audience gave me life.

Zero points go to .... Awwww
    2 points go to ....Awwwww
    3 points go to ..... Awwwww
    5 points go to ..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
    Likes  Ellen, cegs5, Hele. liked this post

The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

3. Junkie
    Austria

What also gives me life is the utter arrogance of RTVE of how they dealt with the Tongo they staged. They were like "we don't care about Spanish Eurofans, Manel will appeal for the International Audience anyway". But the International Audience completely destroyed this idea. RTVE/Manel could not have been brushed off harder than this, last place with technically zero points is the best reward for their tongo.

Maybe Mirela would have taken sh*t from the juries as well, but you know what: She could have received 200 points from the televote.
    Likes  Hele., JimmyJump liked this post

The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    The televoting reactions of the audience gave me life.

Zero points go to .... Awwww
    2 points go to ....Awwwww
    3 points go to ..... Awwwww
    5 points go to ..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
    I thought it was more like trolling to congratulate Spain for the "big success" of 5 points that actually came for Spain. But idk
    Likes  Hele. liked this post

5. Legend
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseES View Post
    Both compassions are not incompatible.
    Not sure if understood it right ( ), you want to say that those compassion are different or that we can't have compassion for both, Manel and Mirela in the same time? I think its first and if so, completely agree but will not go in further elaboration or discussion as I think I said enough on this theme. xangel And also, really want to move on and wish for Spain to get amazing entry next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    What also gives me life is the utter arrogance of RTVE of how they dealt with the Tongo they staged. They were like "we don't care about Spanish Eurofans, Manel will appeal for the International Audience anyway". But the International Audience completely destroyed this idea. RTVE/Manel could not have been brushed off harder than this, last place with technically zero points is the best reward for their tongo.

Maybe Mirela would have taken sh*t from the juries as well, but you know what: She could have received 200 points from the televote.
    Well said But even if Mirela wouldn't win 200 pts she could get decent televote result. There is no guarantee but simply, she already had great choreography at NF and at esc stage I'm sure she would shine. There simply was something contagious (I mean in positive sense), so positive in the air on that performance. I even do not like studio version that much as that live performance. It is so positive, so shine so full of life and positively and I think people would like it!
    Likes  Ezio liked this post

6. Super Moderator
    Spain

@Hele
    I say that it's compatible to feel compassion for Mirela because she was clearly and unfairly robbed in the NF. And, at the same time, feel compassion for Manel because he has been the scapegoat and has suffered an awful bullying for three months. I mean, there were many people who went to Kiev just to boo him! That's sad!!!
    Likes  Hele., JimmyJump liked this post

1- Portugal, 2- France, 3- Israel,4- Bulgaria, 5- Italy
    #SouthPower#Lisbon2018

7. Female Homo Nescientis
    Spain

@Hele
    I say that it's compatible to feel compassion for Mirela because she was clearly and unfairly robbed in the NF. And, at the same time, feel compassion for Manel because he has been the scapegoat and has suffered an awful bullying for three months. I mean, there were many people who went to Kiev just to boo him! That's sad!!!
    I agree with you. I've always been very critical towards his song, his election, etc. but there's no need to be so mean with him. I read a lot of comments saying things like "I hope you never succeed in music" and other insults. In what way are these people better than the corrupt TVE? To me, they have all 0 values.
    L O V E R of
    birds, cats, music, books, colour pink, puzzles, sleeping, waking up late, chocolate, friendly and honest people, debates, silence
    H A T E R of
    spiders, alcohol, colour yellow and brown, ass kissers, Real Madrid, rude, false or arrogant people, the decisions I've taken in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS25Pw1f6uk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp04VqWEetI

8. Super Moderator
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    I agree with you. I've always been very critical towards his song, his election, etc. but there's no need to be so mean with him. I read a lot of comments saying things like "I hope you never succeed in music" and other insults. In what way are these people better than the corrupt TVE? To me, they have all 0 values.
    Some fans have been really sick about this. I remember one Spanish fan on Twitter replying to Conchita Wurst's tweet cheering Nathan, he told her: "MIRELA A EUROVISIÓN ZORRÓN CON POLLA".

It's like.... seriously. Solve your mental problems.
    1- Portugal, 2- France, 3- Israel,4- Bulgaria, 5- Italy
    #SouthPower#Lisbon2018

9. Female Homo Nescientis
    Spain

Some fans have been really sick about this. I remember one Spanish fan on Twitter replying to Conchita Wurst's tweet cheering Nathan, he told her: "MIRELA A EUROVISIÓN ZORRÓN CON POLLA".

It's like.... seriously. Solve your mental problems.
    These people, along with TVE, are the main problems of Eurovision in Spain. These are the same people that usually dislike every single top in which Spain is not top 5 (unlike this year because of their hatred for Manel), or the same that constantly write on Youtube and other sites "Madrid 20xx", "we are going to win this time!", over and over again, despising other candidates/countries. Crazy maniacs. This is a very negative way to be a Eurofan and I'm really ashamed of them.

Edit: you can't imagine how much I dislike the dislike button. Not only on Youtube, everywhere xD
    Likes  AshleyWright, Hele., JimmyJump liked this post

L O V E R of
    birds, cats, music, books, colour pink, puzzles, sleeping, waking up late, chocolate, friendly and honest people, debates, silence
    H A T E R of
    spiders, alcohol, colour yellow and brown, ass kissers, Real Madrid, rude, false or arrogant people, the decisions I've taken in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS25Pw1f6uk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp04VqWEetI

10. Legend
    Croatia

I actually kinda liked this, in a weird way

It was so awkward and bad it was somewhat appealing.
    By far not the worst entry of the year, at least not for me.

11. Active Member
    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    These people, along with TVE, are the main problems of Eurovision in Spain. These are the same people that usually dislike every single top in which Spain is not top 5 (unlike this year because of their hatred for Manel), or the same that constantly write on Youtube and other sites "Madrid 20xx", "we are going to win this time!", over and over again, despising other candidates/countries. Crazy maniacs. This is a very negative way to be a Eurofan and I'm really ashamed of them.

Edit: you can't imagine how much I dislike the dislike button. Not only on Youtube, everywhere xD
    you say that I remember one year spain really got sha* on, I'm not saying acts that deserve to do better than they should do will always and I'm really not saying eurovision should be some non liberal affair, but maybe it's what makes them this way inclined