Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: SAN MARINO 2017

SAN MARINO 2017

2. Senior Member
    Lithuania

Re: SAN MARINO 2017

Somebody loves San Marino even more than me.

In my rankings Valentina has two second places (2012, 2014) and 4th place (2013), Serhat was 6th.
    Likes  lavieenrose, RainyWoods, Krishoes, Ritararita liked this post

YVA is coming back on the pop scene !!! Now everything you need is their 5th studio album.

3. WorldVision Mod
    UK

Gosh what have I missed today. This thread got extra hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishoes View Post
    You scared her, she ran away

I hope some gay dollars will bring her back

It worked.
    Likes  lavieenrose, Krishoes, RainyWoods, Lupus liked this post

4. Gargeous Garge Rocker
    UK

If San Marino doesn't opt for Serhat again, or the man himself is too busy, I suggest San Marino seeks help from Romania's Giurgiu Dorel. He released his new song yesterday, "Galaxy". His song "Be Strong!" was a big hit at the Romanian ESC auditions this year, amassing nearly 300,000 views on youtube so far. His special brand of spiritual bedroom-pop could be just what San Marino is looking for. He reminds me of one one of my favourite artists ever, Ariel Pink.

Teleporter onlineWe move swiftly
    Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Slovenia 10. Italy 8. Albania 7. Finland 6. France 5. Switzerland 4. Malta 3. Poland 2. Georgia 1. Hungary

"I love when there is a view on big cities in now in the video and at the time there is playing jazzy songs in the background" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Men with synths in glittery jackets who carry very high opinions of themselves" - Lavieenrose on the music of mine he doesn't enjoy.
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me.

5. Veteran
    Slovenia

I love Dorel more and more...
    He's funny
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

youtube.com/XSunacX
    NAMASTE! ALE!

6. Veteran
    Slovenia

and btw @RainyWoods
    you have the best signature ever in this forum!
    and are my top 2 of last year
    Likes  RainyWoods, lavieenrose liked this post

youtube.com/XSunacX
    NAMASTE! ALE!

7. Gargeous Garge Rocker
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by LastDreamer View Post
    Somebody loves San Marino even more than me.

In my rankings Valentina has two second places (2012, 2014) and 4th place (2013), Serhat was 6th.
    It's great to find someone else who loves San Marino so much Where did "Chain of Lights" end in your ranking? For me 2015 was one of the weakest ESC years in recent memory, so it was quite lucky to get my 3rd place, but I was still very charmed by the song and performance. There was a magical quality to the song.

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Slovenia 10. Italy 8. Albania 7. Finland 6. France 5. Switzerland 4. Malta 3. Poland 2. Georgia 1. Hungary

"I love when there is a view on big cities in now in the video and at the time there is playing jazzy songs in the background" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Men with synths in glittery jackets who carry very high opinions of themselves" - Lavieenrose on the music of mine he doesn't enjoy.
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me.

8. Gargeous Garge Rocker
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by EscGeek View Post
    and btw @RainyWoods
    you have the best signature ever in this forum!
    and are my top 2 of last year
    Haha thanks! I think it's obnoxiously large, but I a payed a little for premium membership so what the heck!

My top 3 in 2016 was 1. San Marino 2. Ukraine 3. Georgia, but sometimes I think Georgia should have been my number 1. The first and probably last time a piece of rock will be to my taste at the contest, and it had the coolest live performance ever!
    Likes  EscGeek liked this post

9. Senior Member
    Lithuania

14th place
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

YVA is coming back on the pop scene !!! Now everything you need is their 5th studio album.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223