View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
371. You may not vote on this poll

190 51.21%

26 7.01%

19 5.12%

17 4.58%

3 0.81%

22 5.93%

10 2.70%

14 3.77%

5 1.35%

8 2.16%

57 15.36%
Page 1 of 283 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: PORTUGAL 2017 - Salvador Sobral - Amar pelos dois

PORTUGAL 2017 - Salvador Sobral - Amar pelos dois

2. Veteran
    Portugal

Re: PORTUGAL 2017

With participation confirmed and RTP saying that they will rework and remodel the format of our NF, let's hope we'll finally be competitive for once!
    Likes  Stiven, Mii11, Vespertine liked this post

(Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden

3. Veteran
    Italy

I'm so glad Portugal will return! I'm a little bit afraid we won't have a big difference from the past 'cause it seems they will stick with Festival da Cançao (maybe I'm wrong) so I don't know if this reworked format will be good enough. But my fingers are crossed, I have Portugal in my heart!
    Likes  Mii11, DanielLuis, JimmyJump liked this post

"Kris, you're a homosexual so I'll send you The Essential Barbara Streisand collection." (cit. RainyWoods)

4. Ninja
    Israel

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    With participation confirmed and RTP saying that they will rework and remodel the format of our NF, let's hope we'll finally be competitive for once!
    Let's hope that this will be the case. Sadly we all know what happened last time when Portugal returned

BTW Portugal, please keep singing in Portuguese
    Likes  DanielLuis, anto475, JimmyJump liked this post

<3

5. Prosecco Drinker
    Morocco

I hope we see the return of Catarina Pereira

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

6. Legend
    Ukraine

As long as they're going to differ and stand out I welcome them with a

7. Mentor
    Portugal

I honestly think we should jump on the English bandwagon as long as nearly all other countries keep playing that card. The ideal thing would be with some dramatic passage in Portuguese à la Jamala. Or something to that effect.

Unfortunately I don't see artists talented enough to fight for the win so we can only hope that that man who won the eurolottery a few weeks ago is a Eurovision fanatic and will hire one those top Swedish composers. Or then we could always pull a Serhat (but successful). One thing I know for sure though, Lisbon (or whichever other city RTP would choose) would be a great host and has been missing for long as far as hosting destination spots are concerned. You'd have to excuse us the show hosts though as the only TV hosts with talent that I can remember haven't worked in front of cameras for long.

If we're really to do a typical entry (more than likely) and since not even the huge improvement that Leonor was last year can save us, then I wouldn't mind sending Ronaldo's sister for the lulz, the hype...and hey...televoting could turn out interesting

I also hope that when broadcasting Ukrainian show of 2017 this year's "expert" will be gone. He was so annoying and out of it so many times that I even thought to myself "Eládio, come back! Lordi won't return to scare you, I promise!"

Not a fan of goody goody two shoes seminarist Hélder Reis either but at least he kind of goes by unnoticed. Always better than Sílvia Alberto, she seemed to be always high on drugs...(and how I used to like her at the beginning of her career in RTP2..)

8. Legend
    Sweden

The (shockingly) rather successful Portuguese entry in the last time Ukraine hosted Eurovision:

I like the song, but I can't understand how Germany, France and Switzerland gave this 12 and Belgium 10 when hearing and watching this. Sure diaspora is one part, but still, this is on the border of unforgivable (not as 2006 though, which was perhaps worst act ever in ESC-history).

Anyway, I wish you success Portugal, it is about time!
    Likes  Vespertine liked this post

9. Ninja
    Netherlands

I love your entries in Portugese, especially your last 3 entries. Is a bilangual song an option?

10. WorldVision Mod
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchball View Post
    I love your entries in Portugese, especially your last 3 entries. Is a bilangual song an option?
    Catarina Pereira translated her NF song from 2014 into English, but kept the title part in Portuguese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHG1x4EL7RM#

I assume that's how she would have planned to sing it had she actually won.

Page 1 of 283 123451151101 ... LastLast