View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll

60 28.57%

32 15.24%

24 11.43%

15 7.14%

13 6.19%

9 4.29%

7 3.33%

8 3.81%

10 4.76%

5 2.38%

27 12.86%
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

2. Junior Member
    Sweden

Re: HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

Another proof that the juries seems to be favouring braindead Americanized trash instead of REAL music with a REAL message and emotions about a different topic than all the other songs. The same thing with Romania in 2015. Just ridiculous.
    Likes  genreJake09, 94ayd, A-lister, tuorem liked this post

3. Active Member
    Portugal

I don't understand jury voting, really! But i'm happy it still got a top10 finish.

4. Senior Member
    Switzerland

I have happily voted for this and I'm glad both our Jury and Televote gave it some points. This is the performance that surprised me the most (already in the semi-final) where I was captivated by the whole thing.

Well done Hungary, hopefully you'll win in the near future with something like this.
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

2017 Masterpieces: Belgium - Finland - Norway

5. Enthusiast
    Australia

I can't get over this song! So good. Goosebumps. Every. Single. Time.

6. Veteran
    Finland

This won me over during the semis... I never expected a top 10 for them, but I'm glad to be proven wrong. I didn't understand a single word, but the staging was pretty clear, the dancer did an amazing job there, she was stunning and her facial expresions caught my attention while listening to the song... well done Hungary, once again.

7. Veteran
    Belgium

a very good song in the hungarian language ! love it he deserves the place he got in the final.

8. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by SwissKung View Post
    I have happily voted for this and I'm glad both our Jury and Televote gave it some points. This is the performance that surprised me the most (already in the semi-final) where I was captivated by the whole thing.

Well done Hungary, hopefully you'll win in the near future with something like this.
    Sadly overall the EURO-haters in the juries generally dissed this one, but it's tradition by now that if an entry is remotely interesting, it ends up in the juries bottom, but if Australia sends a boring ballad then the praise is all there...
    Likes  SwissKung, 94ayd, ByeKitty liked this post

9. Expert
    France

Quote Originally Posted by Scania View Post
    Another proof that the juries seems to be favouring braindead Americanized trash instead of REAL music with a REAL message and emotions about a different topic than all the other songs. The same thing with Romania in 2015. Just ridiculous.
    17th place for Hungary in the grand final just proves that once again juries aren't credible, how can you rank it so low from a professional perspective? Like Artsvik, Joci has been ignored for his fantastic mix of traditional music and modern pop, AND he sang in his language! Honestly, I'm pleased people saw the beauty of this act and helped it to reach 8th place overall.

Makes you wonder if juries were ever aware that they were supposed to support original quality entries.
    Likes  A-lister liked this post

10. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by tuorem View Post
    17th place for Hungary in the grand final just proves that once again juries aren't credible, how can you rank it so low from a professional perspective? Like Artsvik, Joci has been ignored for his fantastic mix of traditional music and modern pop, AND he sang in his language! Honestly, I'm pleased people saw the beauty of this act and helped it to reach 8th place overall.

Makes you wonder if juries were ever aware that they were supposed to support original quality entries.
    The juries have been acting this way since their return in 2009, and they acted this way back when they had 100% powers aswell, I've been saying this for years and hopefully more people realize it with such blatant examples as we have every year, this year with Hungary.

So much talk for "diversity", but it's just empty words when empty dated safe wannabe Americanized stuff gets the jury praise, wheres something different, daring and EUROpean (hello EUROvision) gets sacked even when presented professionally on stage, it's just so sad and there is no wonder that Eurovision becomes more and more homogenized because countries don't dare to send something representing because they know some random few people will sabotage them, so instead we end up with a bland dated Anglo-balladvision. The people of Europe are far more open minded and understanding of this continent, if we didn't have the public vote this contest would be just as dated, boring and irrelevant as it was in the past.
    Likes  94ayd, tuorem liked this post

"Origo" has doubled the number of weekly views and reached over 1.2 million views.
    The entry is most watched in Hungary Top 40 Music Chart.
    Weekly Eurovision Top 40 Music Chart and more than 90 countries are in.
    The charts are based on YouTube views. Visit us: www.popnable.com

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960