View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll

63 29.58%

32 15.02%

24 11.27%

15 7.04%

13 6.10%

9 4.23%

7 3.29%

8 3.76%

10 4.69%

5 2.35%

27 12.68%
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

2. Active Member
    Poland

Re: HUNGARY 2017 - Joci Pápai - Origo

Definitely one of my favorites but I'm pretty sure that while it will qualify to the final, it will struggle to get a high position. The rap part will add to it, since we all know what rapping at ESC is not even risky, it's basically a suicide. But I rely much on that unique vibe which makes Origo stand out. 8 points from me and I hope that televote will help Hungary in the final.
    Megfáradt ereimben az élet, oret pasojne por ndjenjen se ndalin

3. Guru
    Portugal

10 PointsGood Luck in

4. Active Member
    Spain

Amazing performance tonight in Amsterdam
    Likes  JonnyWest liked this post

5. Veteran
    Canada

Hardly a good performance. It wasn't closely to good. This will bomb with the juries. And even with the televoting it won't do well (no votes from Romani people), plus having Denmark performing after him it will be a big minus for him. The only thing about this is that it's original and nothing else.
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

6. Veteran
    Germany

Besides Georgia and Italy my favorite performance in Amsterdam on Saturday :-) I quite forgot about Origo after A Dal, but it has grown in me again.
    Don’t stop rock, rock this place - Don’t stop tryin’, try your best - Don’t stop, don’t stop movin´ (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

7. Mentor
    Portugal

Currently 10th in the odds! Finally getting some appreciation after the great performance in Amsterdam
    Likes  EuroEccentric, Nikoreindeer1973, DaFlo liked this post

8. Senior Member
    Hungary

A short video about Joci's trip to Amsterdam.
    http://www.mediaklikk.hu/2017/04/13/...masodik-resze/
    A few things he said... He was glad to see from the interviews he gave that people understand his song's message even if it's in Hungarian. He was very happy about the reception at the concert. He doesn't listen to the other songs on purpose but he mentioned Bulgaria as his fave. All in all he loved his time in Amsterdam.
    Likes  missbones liked this post

9. Active Member
    Spain

10. Veteran
    Sweden

Hmm, just coming from a discussion in the Bulgarian thread about whether or not the Russian diaspora will help the Bulgarian entry now that Russia is out of the contest, it strikes me that I never saw a discussion in here about whether or not the Gypsy community around Europe could benefit the Hungarian entry . This community is big and spread all over the continent more or less (in particular in Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Italy, Spain, Czechia, Finland, Ukraine but also in Western Europe and Sweden). What do you guys think? Maybe we'll have a surprise in the televoting...

... however, it didn't help Macedonia back in 2014 (16th in televoting in its semi) and in 2012 Bulgaria "only" managed a 9th place in televoting in its semi with Sofi Marinova that also belongs to this community, so I guess this voting group might not be that influential afterall
    Likes  EuroEccentric liked this post

11. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Hmm, just coming from a discussion in the Bulgarian thread about whether or not the Russian diaspora will help the Bulgarian entry now that Russia is out of the contest, it strikes me that I never saw a discussion in here about whether or not the Gypsy community around Europe could benefit the Hungarian entry . This community is big and spread all over the continent more or less (in particular in Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Italy, Spain, Czechia, Finland, Ukraine but also in Western Europe and Sweden). What do you guys think? Maybe we'll have a surprise in the televoting...

... however, it didn't help Macedonia back in 2014 (16th in televoting in its semi) and in 2012 Bulgaria "only" managed a 9th place in televoting in its semi with Sofi Marinova that also belongs to this community, so I guess this voting group might not be that influential afterall
    Let's not forget "Aven Romale" which scored the good old nul points in 2009.
    Likes  jimijoop, Stiven liked this post

(Portugal) 12. Belgium 10. FYR Macedonia 8. Estonia 7. Greece 6. Austria 5. Italy 4. France 3. Israel 2. Latvia 1. Sweden