View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    23 11.33%
  • 10

    6 2.96%
  • 8

    15 7.39%
  • 7

    19 9.36%
  • 6

    24 11.82%
  • 5

    17 8.37%
  • 4

    18 8.87%
  • 3

    18 8.87%
  • 2

    11 5.42%
  • 1

    15 7.39%
  • 0

    37 18.23%
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1003

Thread: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,131
    #1

    GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love









  2. Junkie
    Greece
    EvNickGR's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,639
    Location
    Chalkida, Greece
    #901

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by lavieenrose View Post
    Excuse me???? LOL for some people here to say crap every song they don't like!!!1! Demy is an ARTIST who invented water and will win Eurovision with every point imaginable. She is perfect and has never done anything wrong ever.
    Are you 12 years old? I will say yes. Get a life please. Noone said Greece will win troll hater.
    Likes  Jim liked this post
     

  3. Veteran
    Greece
    Nicholas123's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,882
    Location
    Athens & Kordavian Islands
    #902

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Demy's statements after her qualification ;

    -"Whatever you have already thought, nothing can be compared to listening to the announcement that your country is qualified for the final".
    -"Everything came back to their stand when I heard that we were going to the final. Fortunately, we were not announced last because my heart would not stand it ".
    -Demy thanked everyone who called her name at the stadium before she started off her act, saying that "it calmed me. Whoever did ithis, it was great of them".
    -Commenting on the technical problems that occured during the jury rehearsal, she said that "everything happens for a reason".
    -About the final, she stated that "We want to do well because we have worked so hard for this. Our first concern is to give our best. The rest will come. We will be anxious again but we will also be calm, knowing that we have given everything we could".
    -"My lucky charm is my team".
    -Finally she said that the first person she tried to talk to after the results, was her mother, but she could not reach her on the phone, as she had already gone to bed to sleep (I'm dead ). However, Demy explained that this happened because her mom was 100% sure that was going to qualify
    Likes  alca liked this post
     

  4. Legend
    Japan
    lavieenrose's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    9,035
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ / Oovoo Javer
    #903

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by EvNickGR View Post
    Are you 12 years old? I will say yes. Get a life please. Noone said Greece will win troll hater.
    I...I literally quoted you...
    Likes  GermanBango, Lupus, revallsay, Franzilein, Kaz liked this post
     
    Congrats Jamala/Salvador/Netta, best consecutive winners ever
    Just an Arizona snowbird who loves ESC

  5. Junkie
    Greece
    EvNickGR's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,639
    Location
    Chalkida, Greece
    #904

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    For everyone who troll and hate because Greece passed, please...


    Likes  Jim liked this post
     

  6. Active Member
    Portugal
    Laepo1's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    123
    Location
    Berlin
    #905

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    This is terrible. The guys were hot though

    btw, our olive oil is better also. cheers.
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post
     

  7. Legend
    Japan
    lavieenrose's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    9,035
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ / Oovoo Javer
    #906

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by EvNickGR View Post
    For everyone who troll and hate because Greece passed, please...


    I think you may be in the wrong place henny. This is a forum to discuss any and all thoughts on the Greek entry; you aren't entitled to every thought being a positive one just because you're not Finland. And even if you were, you called me a hater; I am; I hated the performance (not the song as much to be fair); any negative implications from your point are lost on me.
    Likes  Lupus, GermanBango, JonnyWest liked this post
     
    Congrats Jamala/Salvador/Netta, best consecutive winners ever
    Just an Arizona snowbird who loves ESC

  8. Legend
    UK
    RainyWoods's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15,345
    Location
    London
    #907

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    I found this song fairly inoffensive, until it took a place of one of the many more deserving (performance and song-wise) entries that missed last night. It was like poundshop version of early 00s europop. Demy looked gorgeous but the chorus just sounded off, and the song is so, so incredibly mediocre, and cobbled together. We've heard it done countless times better in the past on the Eurovision stage. Greece are a solid Eurovision country, capable of so much better. Bring back your queen Elena Paparizou, and slay it!
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post
     

    Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

  9. Veteran
    Greece
    Nicholas123's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,882
    Location
    Athens & Kordavian Islands
    #908

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyWoods View Post
    Bring your queen Efi Thodi and slay it!
    FTFY
    Likes  RainyWoods, lavieenrose, Lupus liked this post
     

  10. Legend
    Japan
    lavieenrose's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    9,035
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ / Oovoo Javer
    #909

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyWoods View Post
    the chorus just sounded off, and the song is so, so incredibly mediocre, and cobbled together.
    Are you 12 years old? I will say yes. Also, the song and performance don't matter except that Demy is an amazing singer and the song is a pandemic megahit. Stop trolling and hating.
    Likes  RainyWoods, Lupus, Franzilein liked this post
     
    Congrats Jamala/Salvador/Netta, best consecutive winners ever
    Just an Arizona snowbird who loves ESC

  11. Legend
    UK
    RainyWoods's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15,345
    Location
    London
    #910

    Re: GREECE 2017 - Demy - This Is Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas123 View Post
    FFTY
    Oh I do apologize. Thank you for the correction Nicholas. Efi Thodi 4 Greece 2018.



    To Euroviseeyoon Efi goes, and she will sing the Greeks she knows. The Europeans enjoys her song, and she will get the money and she will gooOoooo.



    I love the Greece
    Likes  Nicholas123, lavieenrose, Lupus liked this post
     

    Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2016 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:30.