View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll

14 6.48%

11 5.09%

17 7.87%

12 5.56%

15 6.94%

27 12.50%

19 8.80%

17 7.87%

20 9.26%

25 11.57%

39 18.06%
Page 1 of 155 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

2. Veteran
    Germany

Re: GERMANY 2017

After KŁmmert and Naidoo maybe finally an ESC-season without drama for Germany?
    Likes  Stiven, Vondenburg, Mii11 liked this post

Donít stop rock, rock this place - Donít stop tryiní, try your best - Donít stop, donít stop movinī (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

3. Senior Member
    Germany

Of course it is very early, but:
    I want Stefan Raab to organise the national final again!!!
    Likes  EliGrant6, bstream liked this post

After the final: Happy for Germany and Lithuania, sad for France and Portugal.
    And thank you voters for bringing Sweden and Australia back to reality.

4. Wizard
    Germany

I'm gonna be honest now... The NDR should consider withdrawing next year IF we're gonna end up in the bottom 6 in Stockholm. Don't get me wrong it shouldn't be an act of defiance but the NDR obviously isn't able to prepare a conclusive NF-concept within one year. It seems like they need more time to overthink certain things/decisions/positions (maybe they just need to rediscover their Eurovision-passion) - a gap-year could help solving some problems. (I know that it's not gonna happen though)
    Likes  Gordon_Shumway, Vexen liked this post

5. Enthusiast
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by GermanBango View Post
    I'm gonna be honest now... The NDR should consider withdrawing next year IF we're gonna end up in the bottom 6 in Stockholm. Don't get me wrong it shouldn't be an act of defiance but the NDR obviously isn't able to prepare a conclusive NF-concept within one year. It seems like they need more time to overthink certain things/decisions/positions (maybe they just need to rediscover their Eurovision-passion) - a gap-year could help solving some problems. (I know that it's not gonna happen though)
    There are many stupid postings in this forum - but this one is the most stupid one.
    Likes  Vondenburg, RomanFromRussia liked this post

6. Senior Member
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by jaan View Post
    There are many stupid postings in this forum - but this one is the most stupid one.
    I don't think so. You can have a different opinion but that does not give you the right to call the other posting "stupid".
    Maybe you can be so kind to share your opinion about this matter with us?
    Likes  GermanBango, Vexen, tantrix liked this post

After the final: Happy for Germany and Lithuania, sad for France and Portugal.
    And thank you voters for bringing Sweden and Australia back to reality.

7. Wizard
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by jaan View Post

I suppose you're not actually reading your own posts then?

8. Enthusiast
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by GermanBango View Post
    Let's have a look at NDRs site: They had fantastic ratings for the national final with a good media reaction both to the show and Jamie Lee. The Eurovision final is the most watched entertainment programm of the year and makes hundreds of headlines. So why should the withdraw? And what would it change? Thomas Schreiber is working hard to get well known acts to the national final stage but we all know that it's not easy as establish acts don't neet the national final promotion.
    Likes  midnightsun liked this post

9. Amateur
    UK

I have been told that outside of Germany the songs are available to hear...I mean *The Songs*....not really interested in the people singing them!! does anybody know...or provide a link to *The two Songs*!!!! :-)

Danny

10. Addict
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by thewalruswasdanny View Post
    I have been told that outside of Germany the songs are available to hear...I mean *The Songs*....not really interested in the people singing them!! does anybody know...or provide a link to *The two Songs*!!!! :-)

Danny
    If you mean the official studio versions of the tracks, I don't think they will be available until Thursday. If you download the app, you can watch the performances of the songs, to get a first impression of them (:
    I'm a dreamer, a make believer.

Page 1 of 155 123451151101 ... LastLast