View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll

14 6.39%

11 5.02%

17 7.76%

12 5.48%

16 7.31%

27 12.33%

19 8.68%

19 8.68%

20 9.13%

25 11.42%

39 17.81%
Page 40 of 157 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

2. Senior Member
    Yugoslavia

Re: GERMANY 2017

Truly, Honestly -Joanne The Scammer

3. Senior Member
    Germany

I saw her performance (what a ridiculous time btw ). She's good but I don't think she has got that special something. I don't see her in the second round tbh.
    I see flames in your eyes... damn, they burn so bright. Don't you try to hide it, sister.

4. Junior Member
    Germany

I want to be surprised on Thursday so I won't watch any of the performances yet. Anyway I agree that Levina will probably not stand out enough to reach the second round, especially because two singers have to leave. I honestly don't know who would be the second non-qualifier though. Axel will stand out because he is the only male candidate, Helene will stand out because of her special song (I read she will sing a Johnny Cash song) and the combination of her cute looks and her strong voice, Yosefin will also stand out because of her special voice and her extrovert personality and Felicia Lu will probably be the most popular candidate among the younger viewers.

5. Senior Member
    Yugoslavia

I also think that Levina is the least likely to reach the second round.
    Truly, Honestly -Joanne The Scammer

6. Ninja
    Germany

Didn't really like her performance. Probably the first one to be eliminated on Thursday.

7. Senior Member
    Germany

Just watched some old Unser Star fr Baku highlights. Made me realise how much I miss the transparent voting system. Was probably exhausting for the candidates, but so exciting for the audience

Also I feel kinda lonely here, Levina appeals to me much more than the others, you can definitely tell she's got some experience while the others (except for Yosefin maybe) seem a bit amateurish to me :x

Oh well, hoping for the best on Thursday, have many doubts though
    The day is my enemy,
    the night my friend.

8. Ninja
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by kjetil View Post
    Helene will stand out because of her special song (I read she will sing a Johnny Cash song)
    Special song? Really? To me it's plain boring. That's exactly why Germany failed so many times. What average Eurovision fan listens to Johnny Cash? Come on! I know, he was a legend for many but surely not for the usual Eurovision audience. As long as we send boring anti-mainstream songs like Elaiza and try so hard to be different and hip, we will will never win again. (But then again, I never thought we would ever win with Lena!)

Don't get me wrong, I don't like every song of the mainstream songs. There is a lot of crap. We need more SPECIAL songs, curageous artists who show us the beauty of different music styles. We need more Loics, Anouks and also some crazy stuff for entertainment purposes. Come back, Verka! But what we don't need at all are the mediocre radio friendly songs that harm nobody. Goodbye all you Franses out there! :-)

9. Veteran
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsun View Post
    Special song? Really? To me it's plain boring. That's exactly why Germany failed so many times. What average Eurovision fan listens to Johnny Cash? Come on! I know, he was a legend for many but surely not for the usual Eurovision audience. As long as we send boring anti-mainstream songs like Elaiza and try so hard to be different and hip, we will will never win again. (But then again, I never thought we would ever win with Lena!)

Don't get me wrong, I don't like every song of the mainstream songs. There is a lot of crap. We need more SPECIAL songs, curageous artists who show us the beauty of different music styles. We need more Loics, Anouks and also some crazy stuff for entertainment purposes. Come back, Verka! But what we don't need at all are the mediocre radio friendly songs that harm nobody. Goodbye all you Franses out there! :-)

That's why the average eurovision fan is a actually a failure

Nonetheless the cover song says nothing about the actual desired competing entry. It can be completely different and somehow the right song. Also I wouldn't say it's given that a Johnny Cash cover alone will stand out. I would even say, that the fans would be more critical with this, like someone would've wanted to sing Whitney Houston, Hallelujah or any other song that's special to a majority of people worldwide.

EDIT: I meant if it's really true, that average eurovision fans wouldn't listen to Johnny Cash.

10. Amateur
    UK

Folks I am confused..On Thursday will we get to hear the selected song?....or is it just a determination of the performer?...In which case...when do we get to hear the song?

Danny

11. Veteran
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by thewalruswasdanny View Post
    Folks I am confused..On Thursday will we get to hear the selected song?....or is it just a determination of the performer?...In which case...when do we get to hear the song?

Danny
    Do you want to know if the possible entries will be available somewhere before the NF? I doubt that, since the entry and the artist will be chosen on Thursday.