View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll

14 6.48%

11 5.09%

17 7.87%

12 5.56%

15 6.94%

27 12.50%

19 8.80%

17 7.87%

20 9.26%

25 11.57%

39 18.06%
Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1565

Thread: GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect Life

2. Addict
    Germany

Re: GERMANY 2017 - Levina - Perfect life

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    I'm starting to notice that German fans are starting to delude themselves into thinking that this song has any chance of doing any better than 20th.

Guys, please don't. I don't wanna sound harsh, I'm just being realistic. The same thing happened in the last couple of years, and we all know how it ended. This entry is probably blander than the last 2 entries (It doesn't hold a candle to "Black Smoke"). It's not necessarily bad, but it's so so vanilla that I can see this hardly getting points from anyone. It's a prototype of a last place finisher (vanilla entries are usually the last place, not necessarily the worst songs).
    Oh believe me, you don't have to tell us. We know what kind of song we're sending, thank you
    I'm a dreamer, a make believer.

3. Amateur
    Poland

not bad but for me a bit empty and boring music., The singer is very sympathetic good sound.

4. Ninja
    Brazil

so since the video is out we can safely assume this song will stay like this with a barely even existing instrumental? welp. go for the unprecedented third last place in a row, germany! we believe in you! it might even get less points than ghost!
    Likes  lavieenrose, JonasS liked this post

5. Addict
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    so since the video is out we can safely assume this song will stay like this with a barely even existing instrumental? welp. go for the unprecedented third last place in a row, germany! we believe in you! it might even get less points than ghost!
    Thank you, this means a lot. Your never-ending support is just beyond everything. We love you Europe!
    Likes  Franzilein liked this post

6. Wizard
    Malaysia

I thought I was listening to a washed down version of Titanium
    "Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

7. Ninja
    Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by hawadharma View Post
    I thought I was listening to a washed down version of Titanium
    Ouch But the worst thing is that I acutally agree with you, hawadharma. What happened to German entries in the last years, is beyond my cognitive capabilities...
    Come on Teletubby, teleport us to Mars!

8. Addict
    Germany

Levina's performance at Schlag den Star yesterday, for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.
    Likes  Franzilein, GlamSIMorous, Ritararita liked this post

9. Addict
    Germany

She was a bit off-beat in the beginning, but she's so good live and I love her fashion style *o* Here's to hope she won't shove her butt into our faces (2015) and won't dress like a cosplayer (2016) at the ESC and I am happy, go Levina
    "Wie schwaads dann du,
    sach, wo küss du dann her?"

10. Guru
    Estonia

Dull, dull. It's not even a bad song, but just so unoriginal and frankly dated and all too Disney-like. In all fairness, it's pretty easy and enjoyable to listen to thanks to it's atmosphere, but you just don't get anything more from it. Not keen on the singer either. But, I believe in you, Germany. 3rd time breaks the curse and you'll come back stronger.
    "Perché tutto va oltre le vostre inutili guerre"

11. Senior Member
    Germany

I don't like the outfit at Schlag den Raab at all. I hope this is not how she dresses in the ESC final. I mean, I like the style but that does not go with the performance. Also, she has to move a lot more and they have to add powerful instruments. But I'm sure this won't happen.

Surely I know it's not very probably we'll land somewhere above place 22, but hey, I have a feeling, everything can happen this year. I don't write her off. People who aren't on the internet (first time listeners) tend to vote for either catchy, easy go, easy to understand songs or very outstanding songs. Most songs so far this year are nothing of that. So maybe - MAYBE - more people as we now do think of will vote for this BECAUSE it reminds them of Titanium. The new Levina look is very helpful in this matter. I like the new hair, but not the outfit (as said above). But the performance must be improved a lot more.

I'm not desperate. I just support her because I like that girl, she seems to be a nice person. Apart from that, my predicitons the last years were always wrong so this means there's still a chance I'm finally right this year! :-) (probability calculation ;-))
    Likes  Lenny1993 liked this post