View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    28 17.39%
  • 10

    20 12.42%
  • 8

    16 9.94%
  • 7

    17 10.56%
  • 6

    15 9.32%
  • 5

    12 7.45%
  • 4

    8 4.97%
  • 3

    10 6.21%
  • 2

    8 4.97%
  • 1

    5 3.11%
  • 0

    22 13.66%
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 614

Thread: NORWAY 2017 - Jowst - Grab the Moment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,131
    #1

    NORWAY 2017 - Jowst - Grab the Moment




  2. Mentor
    Norway
    Ringdalen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,047
    Location
    Norway
    #2

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    I hope we send something fun in 2017

    We have been so close the past few years with doing so. Nothing against ballads, but please not 4 years in a row.
    Eurovision 2018 - MY TOP 5
    1. Hungary 2. Denmark 3. Germany 4. Belgium 5. Czech Republic

  3. Mentor
    United States
    WhoKnows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,198
    #3

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringdalen View Post
    I hope we send something fun in 2017

    We have been so close the past few years with doing so. Nothing against ballads, but please not 4 years in a row.
    Laika would've been such a fun and welcome entry this year.

    But to be honest, I don't mind you guys going serious again, you do it well. 2014 and 2015 are my eternal love!

  4. Mentor
    Ireland
    anto475's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,147
    Location
    Dublin/Galway
    #4

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    HUNGRY

    HEARTS

    BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD

  5. Active Member
    Sweden
    Titowam's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    85
    Location
    South Sweden
    #5

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by anto475 View Post
    HUNGRY

    HEARTS

    BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD
    THIS

  6. Legend
    Slovenia
    EscGeek's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,295
    Location
    Milky Way
    #6

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Soething fun please like Freddy Kalas & Staysman & Lazz

    or something in the field of rock,rock'n'roll or metal like Vidar Busk,The Carburetors & Plumbo & The Lucky Bullets & Keep of Kalessin...

    That's right...i remember them all
    Man Don't Dance

  7. Enthusiast
    United States
    bstream's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    225
    #7

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by EscGeek View Post
    Soething fun please like Freddy Kalas & Staysman & Lazz

    or something in the field of rock,rock'n'roll or metal like Vidar Busk,The Carburetors & Plumbo & The Lucky Bullets & Keep of Kalessin...

    That's right...i remember them all
    As I said in the 2016 thread a while ago, (Freddy Kalas) can you feeeelllll iiiiittt?

    Norway should follow the route of Sweden and send better-staged (not simply standing in one place), and more fun entries. Eurovision is moving towards light-pop numbers that can chart and have a life after the Contest. The rest of the Nordics, Norway included, can help fill the disappearing "fun" entry void with an upbeat song that can still be well staged and hit all the right notes, vocally.

    In other words, send Freddy Kalas.

  8. Hero
    Norway
    VikingTiger's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,726
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    #8

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by bstream View Post
    As I said in the 2016 thread a while ago, (Freddy Kalas) can you feeeelllll iiiiittt?

    Norway should follow the route of Sweden and send better-staged (not simply standing in one place), and more fun entries. Eurovision is moving towards light-pop numbers that can chart and have a life after the Contest. The rest of the Nordics, Norway included, can help fill the disappearing "fun" entry void with an upbeat song that can still be well staged and hit all the right notes, vocally.

    In other words, send Freddy Kalas.
    I'm not sure that the Eurovision is all about "light-pop numbers that can chart" (remember the winner this year?). And I am sceptical to this approach...I also want entries like A Monster Like Me!

    BUT, I have to give you rigt in one thing - this year the deserved winner of MGP would have been Freddy Kalas. He stayed weeks and weeks on the norwegian charts!!! I just cheched, and Feel da Rush is still number 37 - after 19 weeks on the VG-lista...
    I didnt like the song at all myself - because of the ridiculous accent and the supposedly caribbean feeling of the song - AND his foolish outfit (Freddy; you are not 18 any more...). So I would very much welcome him back next year though - with another song. Something more norwegian like En Pinne for Landet!!! (And give the man some help with the styling...).... This is at least the kind of music that would represent the norwegian taste... AND it would draw norwegian (younger) viewers to the MGP and the Eurovision in May.

  9. Super Moderator
    Poland
    Verjamem's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,529
    #9

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    [DREAMING]I'm looking forward, what the host country will send in 2017[/DREAMING]

  10. Enthusiast
    Greece
    Lordemort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    190
    #10

    Re: NORWAY 2017

    Please send Wardruna!


Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:37.