13 8.18%

25 15.72%
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: GEORGIA 2017 - Tamara Gachechiladze - Keep the Faith

GEORGIA 2017 - Tamara Gachechiladze - Keep the Faith

2. Legend
    Serbia

Re: GEORGIA 2017 - Tako Gachechiladze - Keep the Faith

Simply DISASTER, from all these great songs they pick "THIS" in the end..this is set up victory 100%!

I haven't heard live performances of other entries though, but I doubt all were bad!

This is too underwhelming, this is lame as hell..i even have feeling they will change the song for this average singer in the end..or revamp it dramatically, because this goes NOWHERE..

Unappealing color of vocal, uninspiring and unoriginal composition, [pathetic lyrics and performance with that background...what else I can say, but throw it to garbage bin immediately, and vote 1 in the poll..

The only god thing is to see @A-lister's reaction to this FANTASTIC, ORIGINAL, WAILING ballad.. that will be funny..
    Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

3. Senior Member
    Germany

Okay people, calm down, it's all good

Georgia: You made a good choice. Her voice is incredible and I think with the right staging this could be a great performance! I find the singer really promising and the song certainly grows on me with every listen. Don't worry, I'm positive that it will look and sound great in Kiyv (:
    I see flames in your eyes... damn, they burn so bright. Don't you try to hide it, sister.

4. Legend
    Serbia

OMG Nino Basharuli - "Lile (Lileo)" was AWESOME!
    @RainyWoods

Imagine if this GEM has won!

Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

5. Legend
    Croatia

Very good song, I assume best from the list. But not that spectacular. I guess, it should be enough for final, but it is very difficult to predict when almost no other song selected. Singer definitely has amazing color of the voice and it was first thing that impressed me. Live wasn't that convincing as studio version but it was very good. For now, I give it 7 points.

6. Banned
    Denmark

And so the second NF winner has been found at the start of the year.

7. Legend
    Turkey

Ok, I decided even to find this thread and to express my opinion, because I am so mad

Georgia, why you just cant get over some things and continue to live? The singer herself is great, the ballad is meh, but the stage performance is the one which made me even more angry. She was banned from ESC when she performed the song with political message and what now? She decided to do it again by using overpolitical background?

I just urghhh Can't believe that "blaming politics of other countries" is the key to success rn.

e n d l e s s l o v e t o m a l u m a

8. Senior Member
    Yugoslavia

I gave it a 4 for now. It might get higher score with time.
    Truly, Honestly -Joanne The Scammer

9. Expert
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by NoraZineb View Post
    Ok, I decided even to find this thread and to express my opinion, because I am so mad

Georgia, why you just cant get over some things and continue to live? The singer herself is great, the ballad is meh, but the stage performance is the one which made me even more angry. She was banned from ESC when she performed the song with political message and what now? She decided to do it again by using overpolitical background?

I just urghhh Can't believe that "blaming politics of other countries" is the key to success rn.
    I think we can be pretty sure that the political statements in the staging in Kyiv will be somewhat "neutralized", so that there will no be clear reference to the georgian-russian conflict. Allusions of it - pretty sure, but they won't put it as explicitly as in the NF.

10. Junkie
    Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by NoraZineb View Post

The EBU will never allow them do to something like this on ESC so don't worry

11. Ninja
    Australia

Thoughts about the NF:

-Tako was a decent winner. I like her live performance better than the studio version, but the the whole anti-Russian thing is not necessary.

-I am so glad Nutsa Buzaladze did not win. The song is mediocre at best, as was the performance.

-My favourite, The Mins, came equal third. I can't find their performance anywhere on Youtube so I can't tell if they deserved it or not.

-I thought Mariko Lezhava's performance was stunning. Her song was great too, I can't understand why she wasn't in the top 5.

-If Georgia and Albania are in the same semi it may be a problem à la Russia + Iceland 2016, two songs with very similar messages and therefore likely similar staging.
    Kulila miranyi
    Kulila mira-warninyi