View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    89 35.18%
  • 10

    25 9.88%
  • 8

    30 11.86%
  • 7

    10 3.95%
  • 6

    20 7.91%
  • 5

    14 5.53%
  • 4

    10 3.95%
  • 3

    9 3.56%
  • 2

    11 4.35%
  • 1

    5 1.98%
  • 0

    30 11.86%
Page 1 of 155 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1566

Thread: ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,131
    #1

    ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona



    Likes  sapsan, LastDreamer liked this post
     

  2. Wizard
    Estonia
    eerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Location
    Eesti
    #2

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    Eesti Laul 2017 was confirmed already three weeks ago, so I guess Mart Normet and ERR were happy how EL'16 went and will do it at the Rocca Al Mare Arena (Saku Suurhall) again.
    Likes  Bisquit007 liked this post
     
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

  3. Wizard
    Estonia
    eerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Location
    Eesti
    #3

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    Eesti Laul 2017 was confirmed already three weeks ago, so I guess Mart Normet and ERR were happy how EL'16 went and will do it at the Rocca Al Mare Arena (Saku Suurhall) again.
    Quote Originally Posted by henhu View Post
    Well, okay then, that's confirmed.

    Eesti Laul 2017 final will be held on 4th March 2017 and tickets will go on sale next Thursday (5th May).
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

  4. Hero
    Estonia
    henhu's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,667
    #4

    Re: ESTONIA 2017


  5. Junkie
    Italy
    GianlucaTomoe's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,820
    #5

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    I hope that in 2017 Estonia will be back to their previous 2009/2011/2013-2015 approach, namely sending songs that aren't fanwanked but that reflect the quality, the modernity and the "un-Eurovisionness" of the Estonian music scene.

  6. Wizard
    Estonia
    eerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Location
    Eesti
    #6

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by GianlucaTomoe View Post
    I hope that in 2017 Estonia will be back to their previous 2009/2011/2013-2015 approach, namely sending songs that aren't fanwanked but that reflect the quality, the modernity and the "un-Eurovisionness" of the Estonian music scene.
    Huh, Rockefeller Street in 2011 was one of the most fanwanked entries we've ever had, in 2013 and 2014 we had songs that won largely due to their "Eurovisionness" while beating songs that actually became big hits in Estonia (Päästke noored hinged and Für Elise).
    Likes  Dutchball, SwissKung liked this post
     
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

  7. Wizard
    Estonia
    eerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Location
    Eesti
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

  8. Junkie
    Italy
    GianlucaTomoe's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,820
    #8

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    Huh, Rockefeller Street in 2011 was one of the most fanwanked entries we've ever had, in 2013 and 2014 we had songs that won largely due to their "Eurovisionness" while beating songs that actually became big hits in Estonia (Päästke noored hinged and Für Elise).

  9. Senior Member
    France
    ESCFr's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    517
    Location
    France
    #9

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    bye.
    Likes  94ayd liked this post
     

    2017 : FI 12 | BY 10 | GE 8 | UK 7 | AL 6 // WISHLIST : Estonia : Kerli | Hungary : TOTOVA | Malta : Brooke

  10. Veteran
    Greece
    GRE's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,252
    Location
    Greece
    #10

    Re: ESTONIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by ESCFr View Post
    bye.

Page 1 of 155 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2016 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59.